2020 NFL Draft - Day Three Discussion

RpMc

1 minute ago, byuvike88 said:

At this point are they going to be better than Elflein or Samia? Or Dozier or Jones?

I guess it depends on who you ask.  Some people think that if we just pick half a dozen in the later rounds, one of them is bound to be great.  That's now how I'd do it, but what do I know?

1 minute ago, byuvike88 said:

At this point are they going to be better than Elflein or Samia? Or Dozier or Jones?

That is hard to know but if he doesn't try we know we'll be left with only that dreck.

Maybe he should have found an interior linemen earlier? But he would have to value the position a bit more for that. It is clear to me that he doesn't value it the way that I want it valued.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I guess it depends on who you ask.  Some people think that if we just pick half a dozen in the later rounds, one of them is bound to be great.  That's now how I'd do it, but what do I know?

I agree. It isn't that the later round guys can't work out, but given the Vikings recent history I would have been targeting something with better odds.

2 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

We need some offensive help. Stop letting Zimmer take over the draft!

Do we, though?

Most of the departures and areas that needed an influx of depth were on the defensive side of the ball. 

They needed a couple starters on offense, which they’ve addressed, but the depth is there. 

• Like 1