2020 NFL Draft - Day Three Discussion

RpMc

Totally off topic but how do I get what I previously was going to say off of this chat to begin with? Ive tried clearing it, hitting the X to get rid of it, shutting down my laptop, closing the brower and none of that is doing anything.

Just now, Boda said:

Totally off topic but how do I get what I previously was going to say off of this chat to begin with? Ive tried clearing it, hitting the X to get rid of it, shutting down my laptop, closing the brower and none of that is doing anything.

Never mind apparently asking for help cured the problem

Just now, french t0ast said:

What do you guys think if the Vikings took Jake Fromm if he falls to the 5th round?

I'm really hoping we don't take one of those mid-level QBs.  Yeah, it would be nice to have a competent backup, but it makes me worry that in 2-3 years when Kirk leaves, the team will just assume we will be fine moving forward with a QB like that for our starter. 

13 minutes ago, Boda said:

No idea, the clear normally works for me.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I'm really hoping we don't take one of those mid-level QBs.  Yeah, it would be nice to have a competent backup, but it makes me worry that in 2-3 years when Kirk leaves, the team will just assume we will be fine moving forward with a QB like that for our starter. 

Doubt it

It's clear our guys had a well drawn up game plan on how they wanted to execute this draft and who they had pegged. These picks are no mistake. I see us rarely waste time when we're up to make the call. I love the confidence and the direction the team took this offseason and up until now. Will it all translate to the field? Time will tell. But I'm a happy camper...for now. 

• Like 1

Just now, french t0ast said:

What do you guys think if the Vikings took Jake Fromm if he falls to the 5th round?

I'd be okay with it but there are a few other guys I'd like first

WR - DJP, TJ, CJ, Hightower

OL - Tega Wanogho, Driscoll, Adams

TE - Moss

S - JR Reed, Gilman

• Like 1