2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day Three

Kiltman

CU5hIiE.png

Well it's here.
Howie has finally joined our ranks.
He'll finally see that it's not so easy to be amongst the greatest forum GMs on the planet.
Tickling the keys and ignoring loved ones all in a love of the chase.

He's been booting up every mock draft machine...restarting every time Ceedee doesn't fall.
He's been watching Youtube vids about why every WR that's not the top 3 could be good, maybe.
He's working the burner twitter accounts so much people think we might actually will address the Linebacker positions lol.

The War Room is ready
z3ptLxy.gif

...more so than others.

ZiN2p3V.gif

This draft is incredibly important. So let the emotions fly for a couple hours each day until we all talk ourselves into anyone they pick.

See ya Sunday in the 2021 Prospect Thread.

(Just pick someone good Howie, my alcohol supply during quarantine is getting dangerously low...it can't take you trading up for Justin Jefferson.)
Update: Yay they passed on him!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is there anything the Eagles can draft today that’ll make this weekend not an abject disaster?

(this being said with the fact that I love Reagor in the 1st) 

Today no.

It only becomes not that when you have Hurts coming in and winning multiple games where Carson is out. So I guess fingers crossed our Franchise QB goes down I guess?!? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Live footage of Howie setting all the time I spent on draft prep aflame 

giphy.gif

I had an hour long conversation last night with my gf who knows next to nothing about football about this, trying to explain it. I said Jenna imagine obsessing for 4 months over a great deal you're gonna get on say a 2018 Cadillac, only to end up with an immensely overpriced 2009 Ford Focus. She immediately understood my pain.

• Like 1