Round 3 (103): LB Davion Taylor, Colorado
Round 4 (127): CB K’Von Wallace, Clemson
Round 4 (145): OT Jack Driscoll, Auburn
Round 5 (168): WR John Hightower, Boise State
Round 6 (196): LB Shaun Bradley, Temple
Round 6 (200): WR Quez Watkins, Southern Mississippi
Round 6 (210): OT Prince Tega Wanogho, Auburn
Round 7 (233): Edge Casey Toohill, Stanford

Day 1: Wide receiver was priority number one for Philadelphia entering the draft, and it was a mission accomplished by picking up Jalen Reagor in Round 1. Reagor is an explosive athlete by nature, and that becomes clear when he has the ball in his hands. Over the past two years, Reagor generated an explosive play of 15-plus yards on 51.6% of his catches — the second-highest rate in college football and nearly 20 percentage points above the FBS average. With that athleticism, Reagor constantly gets behind defenses. Look beyond Reagor’s collegiate production for reason to worry about his future in the NFL – his situation at TCU could not have been much worse, as he saw a catchable target just 61.4% of the time, which ranked 118th among 120 wideouts. We here at PFF love this pick for the Eagles.

Day 2: Philly threw everyone for a loop by taking Jalen Hurts 53rd overall, but we actually like the pick despite Carson Wentz manning the helm. It’s no secret that Wentz has had his fair share of injuries in the NFL, and the Eagles need a reliable backup as a result of that. Hurts improved drastically over the course of his collegiate career and has the rushing ability, athleticism, accuracy, decision-making and collegiate production that gives us reason to believe he can succeed at the next level. If he can just make quicker decisions (3.08 second average time to throw in 2019 was slowest in FBS), this pick could be an absolute steal down the long run.

“I like this pick. … Jalen Hurts gives you a high-floor backup in terms of you just run a few option plays, you have a few passing concepts off that. It’s going to be vastly different — teams are going to have to prepare for something entirely different.” – PFF Lead Draft Analyst Mike Renner

Davion Taylor didn’t crack the top 100 on the PFF Big Board due to being relatively undersized and having little experience playing between the tackles, but our data scientists love Taylor as a prospect. In PFF’s analytics mock by George Chahrouri and Eric Eager, they had Taylor among the top-32 prospects, as he projects very well to the NFL. He’s an incredible athlete who you invest in — as Philly did at pick No. 103.

Day 3: K’Von Wallace, who was 60th on the PFF Big Board, is a physical, quick and instinctive player. He’s really just the ideal slot cornerback in the NFL. Manning the slot for the Clemson Tigers over the past three years, Wallace posted a great 87.1 coverage grade. 

“In today’s NFL, you need slot cornerbacks who can stick with some of the top receivers in the NFL, come up and make plays on screens, not be afraid to fill gaps in the run game and get home on the occasional blitz. Wallace is one of my favorites in the class, and he is someone I think can take on those responsibilities well.” – PFF Analyst Ben Linsey

Draft Grade: A-

Yep.

Only time will tell. Wasn’t a fan of it initially, but I’ve tried to see the positive in the selections. Obviously the Hurts pick was the most questionable, especially considering we could have had Fulton who I would have loved there.

3 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

You guys signed Grayland Arnold. I can tell you he is a great playmaker and can return punts.

But he’s only 5’9. Really wish he hadn’t declared... But he’s physical and is a ballhawk. Really interested in watching him with you guys.

some of the linebackers we drafted could probably return punts