Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day Three

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Imagine if we took Fulton in the 2nd. Sheesh.

Pete be in here thumping his FFMD chest.ūüėé

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

 

oh cool its the nfc easts turn this year for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

oh cool its the nfc easts turn this year for this?

I've legit never heard of this? Teams take turns on a yearly basis for this...? Gimme the skinny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I've legit never heard of this? Teams take turns on a yearly basis for this...? Gimme the skinny.

divisions take turns every year and an international player is assigned to them. The international player doesnt have to be counted on the practice squad.  So it's pretty much getting a free guy to be with the team and learn for a year. 

 

I do think if you use the free spot on him he can't be activated during the year however. 

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

m3tca7l6vfv41.png

Clayton Thorson confirmed next starter for the Cowboys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I never really thought about just how much backup QB has come into play for us the last two decades. AJ Feeley, Jeff Garcia, Vick, Foles. All filling in for injured starters and performing beyond expectations. You kinda get more of a sense on the thinking from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

 

I never really thought about just how much backup QB has come into play for us the last two decades. AJ Feeley, Jeff Garcia, Vick, Foles. All filling in for injured starters and performing beyond expectations. You kinda get more of a sense on the thinking from this.

Its unfortunately been a theme of this Franchise for almost 3 decades now, since Jaws!. It's the only singular reason I ever appreciated and envied the Giants with Eli Manning. Consistency at the QB position week in week out is a necessity.  Swapping them out like underwear will in most instances cost you games, division titles and SB's.

The stars, moon and universe just aligned in 2017 because it was destined. That's all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

 

I never really thought about just how much backup QB has come into play for us the last two decades. AJ Feeley, Jeff Garcia, Vick, Foles. All filling in for injured starters and performing beyond expectations. You kinda get more of a sense on the thinking from this.

yea but other franchise qbs seem to stay healthy so hedging bets against bad luck is well stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

m3tca7l6vfv41.png

@ Webmaster I need a dislike button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do we talk about UDFA signings/prospects? Has David Woodward signed with anyone yet? Cant seem to find anything on that...

Also really like the Michael Warren pickup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Where do we talk about UDFA signings/prospects? Has David Woodward signed with anyone yet? Cant seem to find anything on that...

Also really like the Michael Warren pickup. 

Woodward has not signed yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Woodward has not signed yet. 

Crazy to believe. Does he just not want to play football...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Crazy to believe. Does he just not want to play football...?

Concussion issues on top of a position that is fading away is not a good combination. 

Though, a lot of the top remaining LBs have not signed anywhere yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×