Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Forge

2020 NFL Draft Day 3 GDT: 5th round is our jam

Recommended Posts

We are back in the game, folks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Forge said:

We are back in the game, folks!

 

Well, after we let one more round go by.....sigh. I hope this drought of picks never happens again. :/

Hoping for Willekes, Hall or Taumoepeau in the 5th.

Edited by Chrissooner49er

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone thinks we might be interested in Jack Driscoll if he falls into the 5th round? Had a call with him and Zierlein compares him to Brunskill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very excited about today. THIS is the part of the draft where this regime has really shined. Where it seems our scouting department takes over, after Shanny has gotten his wishlist out of his system. From Kittle to DJ Jones to Greenlaw, we seem to have a formula at finding gems in this part of the draft. Though I'll be@work, I'll be keep track...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Anyone thinks we might be interested in Jack Driscoll if he falls into the 5th round? Had a call with him and Zierlein compares him to Brunskill.

Well scrap that. And the title of the thread haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man i was looking forward to our 5th round pick now i have to wait for the 6th 

No problem with trade for williams especially if staley leaning towards retirement. Plus McG can play rg for one reason if he doesnt retire for one year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Man i was looking forward to our 5th round pick now i have to wait for the 6th 

No problem with trade for williams especially if staley leaning towards retirement. Plus McG can play rg for one reason if he doesnt retire for one year. 

This I would really like to see!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chrissooner49er said:

This I would really like to see!!!!!!!

Me too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Forge said:

We are back in the game, folks!

 

Thread title needs a change! 5th round not our jam 

6th round here we come!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, N4L said:

Thread title needs a change! 5th round not our jam 

6th round here we come!!

I'm very sad about it. We are very good in the 5th round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm very sad about it. We are very good in the 5th round. 

Maybe package 6th and 7th to move into 5th then or throw in goodwin 

Edited by Aussie9er

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×