2020 NFL Draft Day 3 GDT: 5th round is our jam

Forge

1 minute ago, sherm said:

So we went in needing WR, DT, OT and CB help. Now we just need late rd CB prospect to develop for 2021.

WR / DT are covered. 

OT Is sort of a weird situation...we are kind of in the same position as we all thought we were in beore thinking Joe was retiring. Basically assuming he had one more year left. So we just resorted the situation there, but we are still in the same situation that we were in to start the draft. So I don't think we got "help" so much as did an awesome job pivoting with the new information. Interior line is still iffy.  

On the other hand, I never believed that corner was a priority for this team this year. 

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

I think the only position to grab a starter at is RG. We'd be extremely lucky to find a 6th round OG available to be a good starter right away though. So probably will have to roll with Brunskill

For sure. And depending on who is available there, guard may not even be my preference anyway.