Sign in to follow this  
49erurtaza

49ers trade for Trent Williams

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Isn't Baalke now with the dolphins? 

Pretty sure he was hired somewhere, though I can't remember where. 

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

Quick, who would you hire to be your gm first

BOB, Baalke, Bruce Allen?

Baalke. 

I just realized how BEEFY the left side of our OL is going to be. 

Trent Williams 6'5" 320

Laken Tomlinson 6'3" 320

Its not exactly larry allen and Jonas Jennings, mainly just because larry allen is the best guard of all time by a large margin imo, but damn, we are gonna lean on some people again this year

I think an important thing to keep an eye on this year is Williams' head and the cancer situation. I was listening to the Better Rivals podcast and they said he had over 300 stitches and over a hundred staples on his head.

Williams is trying to get a special-made helmet to protect his head for this season. I have no doubt that his body and his mind are 100% right and ready to go. I just sincerely hope that the cancer is completely gone and a helmet isn't going to irritate that crazy wound on his head. 

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Pretty sure he was hired somewhere, though I can't remember where. 

Jacksonville I believe. 

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I think an important thing to keep an eye on this year is Williams' head and the cancer situation. I was listening to the Better Rivals podcast and they said he had over 300 stitches and over a hundred staples on his head.

Williams is trying to get a special-made helmet to protect his head for this season. I have no doubt that his body and his mind are 100% right and ready to go. I just sincerely hope that the cancer is completely gone and a helmet isn't going to irritate that crazy wound on his head. 

How long ago did he have surgery? I had brain surgery ~ 7 years ago and it's pretty crazy how quickly your body can heal itself. 

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

How long ago did he have surgery? I had brain surgery ~ 7 years ago and it's pretty crazy how quickly your body can heal itself. 

It sounds like it a little over a year ago. I'm honestly not that well versed in his fued with the Redskins, but it sounds like he's healed and clearly has been training. I think he's still working on the helmet situation. I just hope whatever the cancer was doesn't come back.

20 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

It sounds like it a little over a year ago. I'm honestly not that well versed in his fued with the Redskins, but it sounds like he's healed and clearly has been training. I think he's still working on the helmet situation. I just hope whatever the cancer was doesn't come back.

Yeah looks like February 2019 from what I've googled

Yeahhh I hate to see him go because he was my favorite player for a good portion, but it became too toxic for the org to keep him. I really wish him and you guys the best.