Day 3 of 2020 Draft (New thread because Heinz D wanted one)

CBears019

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Little too much Ryan Mallett there for me...decent risk vs reward move for Indy tho.

You take Fromm with our R5 pick if he's there? I'm not a huge fan of his but you almost have to kick the tires.

Just now, G08 said:

You take Fromm with our R5 pick if he's there? I'm not a huge fan of his but you almost have to kick the tires.

I have never been a fan of draft a QB late for the sake of drafting one...would rather wait till next season and take a guy in round 1...then you can let him sit behind Foles for a season if he isn't ready...I don't think Fromm is the guy.

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I have never been a fan of draft a QB late for the sake of drafting one...would rather wait till next season and take a guy in round 1...then you can let him sit behind Foles for a season if he isn't ready...I don't think Fromm is the guy.

That's my approach as well if Trubisky fails this season. Take your QB R1 in 2021... but I dunno... I can see Fromm as a, at minimum, quality backup type that you can keep for 4 years on the cheap.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

I'd prefer Morgan but would take Fromm or Gordon in the 5th without issue. We need to get a system QB as a back up and stop paying so much for mediocre talent. I prefer Flip work with a high upside guy but a high floor guy is almost as good with a late pick. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

I'd prefer Morgan but would take Fromm or Gordon in the 5th without issue. We need to get a system QB as a back up and stop paying so much for mediocre talent. I prefer Flip work with a high upside guy but a high floor guy is almost as good with a late pick. 

Gordon intrigues me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

7 eggs, cottage cheese, grits, Gatorade, and some other ingredients that I’ve forgotten.

AdorableAromaticBlackrussianterrier-size

I still make my own meal replacement shake for when I get up too late or have to rush. But at least mine tastes good. Damn.  lol

The Iowa homer in me really wants Nate Stanley, but i also don’t want to see him fail on the Bears.  But of course, ultimately it all comes down to which QB suffered the worst tragic moment of their life.  Everyone’s lost grandparents and pets anyone can overcome that.  Now if they lost a parent or sibling before the age of 10?  Well, now I’m listening.