Trent Williams traded to 49ers

Close to what I called in the beginning.  Called the Antonio Brown comp, but a little short.  Turns out they got the Antonio Brown comp, and then used the first fourth rounder to potentially draft his replacement.  

It's done and over with at this point.  Probably worked out the best for us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I’m happy with the return. We’re already starting ahead of the game having two thirds next year. They need to see what they can get for Kerrigan. Move on while he has value. Start stacking the chips for next season. 

I think Kerrigan's highest value might be at the deadline

• Like 1

We got screwed and no one should ever FORGET Dan let Bruce do this! 

Dan should've step in sooner to resolve this situation as Owner. Dan Finds out Trent seriously never wanted to play for this Franchise again. Dan should've made Bruce trade William's Last Season when his value was at his Highest.

A 5th and 3rd round pick for a 7x All Pro LT with 3-4 more Pro Browl seasons in him is a ROBBERY. I will never be happy with how this ended. I just hope Charles is the guy to protect Haskins going forward or we get that guy in next years draft. 

I'm not happy seeing Trent leave on these conditions/compensation!