4(125). James Morgan, QB, FIU

NewAge

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I just cracked my 1st beer... so I know I’m not drunk. But why did I think Chad had blonde hair, not red?

I mean, it sure doesn't look ginger in my profile pic.

Either Chad went through a ginger phase, dyed his hair from his college days onwards, or Morgan just ain't that observant

I kind of wished they went for Fromm. He is a great leader with great football smarts. So what he has a weak arm. He can come in and game manage if we need him to fill in and play with his brains. Morgan is nice but if Sam goes down early James to to raw to put him in. 

• Like 1

I didnt like that we took him in round 4. I feel like this was Douglas' worst pick in terms of value. This was my least favorite pick we had and by no means should he be the #2 this year. We should still sign a vet and if Morgan shows promise you have a back up in 2021. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I didnt like that we took him in round 4. I feel like this was Douglas' worst pick in terms of value. This was my least favorite pick we had and by no means should he be the #2 this year. We should still sign a vet and if Morgan shows promise you have a back up in 2021. 

I agree. I kinda knew we’d take him. With our 2nd 4th was just too high for me. Must’ve known other teams wanted him bad in that range

On 4/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, TheChad said:

I mean, it sure doesn't look ginger in my profile pic.

Either Chad went through a ginger phase, dyed his hair from his college days onwards, or Morgan just ain't that observant

great.  A color blind QB.  Vinny Testaverde II.

j/k

I like the pick, a round early.  I was hoping that if they elected to get a QB, it be Morgan in the 5th with the chance he be snatched in the 4th.

Edited by dcat