2020 Draft | Eagles select: K'von Wallace (#127 ovr)

Kiltman

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

That's what I was hoping for. Kist on his initial reaction pod said he's a slot corner.

I somehow doubt that's why they drafted him. Will he take some snaps at slot corner? I wouldn't doubt it, but I think that he'll line up in many places. How did Kist even come to that conclusion because I've heard nothing supporting this notion before now.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I somehow doubt that's why they drafted him. Will he take some snaps at slot corner? I wouldn't doubt it, but I think that he'll line up in many places. How did Kist even come to that conclusion because I've heard nothing supporting this notion before now.

some draftniks had him pegged as a slot corner in the next level. But all that's saying is he could also be a safety that knows hot to cover man to man so that isnt bad.

Most of his defensive snaps last year were at slot corner, and most of the projections Kist has seen are as a slot CB. 98 snaps at deep safety, 208 snaps in the box, 396 snaps at slot corner, 7 snaps outside corner, 40 snaps up at the line. Kist hopes he can push NRC by year's end and be our full time slot in 2021. I do feel like he's pushing him as a slot a little much. I think he'll have that rover role where playing over the slot is in the job description, but not nearly the entire job.

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Love this guy for his social media alone. Man is HYPED to be an Eagle. Really hoping he works out.

You can tell it’s genuine too. Him and Reagor seem ecstatic to be Eagles. It’s like the anti-Golden Tate, who is like the phoniest dude.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He was one of my favorite players for the Eagles this draft cycle. Really hope he turns out 

I think we were the KVon Wallace hype duo around here.

Jroc and I were on the Woodward train. Speaking of which.... he's STILL unsigned from what I can see.