2020 Round 4, Pick 142: Washington Redskins select Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Liberty

23 hours ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Both rangy guys that can jump. Meh. Aging dinosaurs. 

If AGG doesn't work out, it's not the end of the world. Unlike Doctson, he seems like more of a team guy who will play special teams and do whatever he needs to to make the team. He also wasn't a first round pick, I can live with a 4th round pick equaling what Doctson is plus being a special teams guy.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Apparently AGG is really bright. He can do the Rubix cube and other mind games like that really quick and challenges himself with that. They had him on sports center this morning, but I couldn't find the clip.

The brief spot they had on him for the draft makes him the modern day Mr Perfect.  Those things you mentioned, being a gymnast, bowling a perfect game, etc.  The coaches said he just started picking up golf, and said in a month or two he will be hitting draws and fades like the best of them. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I like AGG but there is no way I would put him ahead of the Ole Miss boys. It is nice to have some young promising talent at receiver though. 

Freeze wasn't saying AGG was on top of Brown and Metcalf. He said he was ”at the top” with them in WRs he's coached. Basically, saying he’s in their zip code as a player.