49ers trade RB Brieda to Dolphins

RaidersAreOne

Pleased for Matt Breida, he'll get his chance to be the guy for the Fins and he deserves it. And we got a LT to develop whilst we decide what to do with Trent Williams after next season. Really good move by our front office depth where we need it using an embarrassment of riches from our RB pool. 

38 minutes ago, uk9erfan said:

Pleased for Matt Breida, he'll get his chance to be the guy for the Fins and he deserves it. And we got a LT to develop whilst we decide what to do with Trent Williams after next season. Really good move by our front office depth where we need it using an embarrassment of riches from our RB pool. 

I don't think he can be THE guy anywhere and expect to stay healthy. Should be getting 10-12 carries a game max and share the load. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think he can be THE guy anywhere and expect to stay healthy. Should be getting 10-12 carries a game max and share the load. 

Yes he is injury prone but I'd just like to see him stay healthy and do good as a starter, which is probably wishful thinking on my part.