NewAge

5(158). Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

Was a projected 1st rounder pre injury

Love this pick. If he can get healthy he’s a starting caliber player 

Awesome pick, this draft is awesome.  I mocked him.to us consistently.  He has length and was projected high before his injury, he had 21 pd the year before he got injured. Another bless Austin,  talented cover corner but was injured and slipped

Another captain! Great value, back to swinging for the fences with upside 

13 minutes ago, NJC33 said:

I’ve wanted the Jets to take shots on guys like this in this range if the draft for years. And finally we have a GM to actually do it.

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

His tackling reminds me of Darrelle Revis.  Good against the run and behind the LOS.

Ya he’s got similar qualities. He just doesn’t have that speed and hips that Revis had. That’s ok though. I’ll take Revis lite 

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya he’s got similar qualities. He just doesn’t have that speed and hips that Revis had. That’s ok though. I’ll take Revis lite 

Just watched about 7 mins on YouTube and he seriously reminds me of Revis! Playing style wise.  Similar technique to him on the outside, is all over WRs and the QB has to put the ball nearly out of reach of the WR for them to have a chance.  Again it's just YouTube and highlights but I am loving what I am seeing.  IDK the extent of his injury but it's a crime he went this late.