Sign in to follow this  
naptownskinsfan

2020 Round 5, Pick 162: Washington Redskins select Khaleke Hudson, OLB, Michigan

Another pick I just don’t understand. We’re drafting like a team that doesn’t have holes all over the roster. It’s weird. 

First pick I am not a fan of.  He doesn't have a position, but he will be good on specials teams and could be good in blitz packages.  Quicker than fast is really a big thing dragging him down.  But you cant teach athleticism. 

EWeJiMnWkAEhX-m.jpg:large

Fantastic athlete to have charging down the field on Special Teams.

40 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Another pick I just don’t understand. We’re drafting like a team that doesn’t have holes all over the roster. It’s weird. 

Isn’t that what your supposed to do? Take the talent. This guy doesn’t get the pub but 4 year starter durable? Like all these guys are tough without injury concerns? So I think that’s how you fill holes. And if we have holes all over aren’t your supposed to pick hard working durable football first guys who improve your roster after the 4th? This guy can contribute on teams and he’s a Ron Rivera type pick in the later rounds. Not a big pub name guy but he shows up and produces.

23 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Isn’t that what your supposed to do? Take the talent. This guy doesn’t get the pub but 4 year starter durable? Like all these guys are tough without injury concerns? So I think that’s how you fill holes. And if we have holes all over aren’t your supposed to pick hard working durable football first guys who improve your roster after the 4th? This guy can contribute on teams and he’s a Ron Rivera type pick in the later rounds. Not a big pub name guy but he shows up and produces.

Yeah, but he's limited athletically despite being that starter.  He is too slow for coverage at either position he could fit in the NFL, but great at special teams and could be a blitz package guy.  Maybe a round later, but it was a reach in the fifth 

we need these hybrid nickle and dime guys in todays NFL.

A two-time captain that can tackle. I'm okay with this pick, especially after taking a OT with character issues.

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yeah, but he's limited athletically despite being that starter.  He is too slow for coverage at either position he could fit in the NFL, but great at special teams and could be a blitz package guy.  Maybe a round later, but it was a reach in the fifth 

5th round is a later round pick.

Going to be a demon On special teams! I can't wait for him to make some plays on teams!

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I was thinking Hudson was a sixth round guy. 

Fair, but its basically the same. Didn't we get him with our later 5th?