Eagles trade for WR Marquise Goodwin

RaidersAreOne

I've been saying all off-season that Goodwin is a perfect fit for Philly... Because he's not very durable LOL

In all seriousness, he is a good fit because wentz has a great deep arm and they need a deep threat to open up the middle for ertz. 

Good trade for both sides 

Really strange to see a team that went to the Super Bowl do so much overhauling of the roster. They've made alot of moves, and moved quite a few players that were instrumental to their team getting to the SB. Cap situation was obviously a factor but man, makes you wonder what team chemistry will be like next year for the 49ers. They still have a good team and the foundation is there but, that's alot of moving parts for team that was very successful.

Edited by DOBSON10
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, DOBSON10 said:

Really strange to see a team that went to the Super Bowl do so much overhauling of the roster. They've made alot of moves, and moved quite a few players that were instrumental to their team getting to the SB. Cap situation was obviously a factor but man, makes you wonder what team chemistry will be like next year for the 49ers. They still have a good team and the foundation is there but, that's alot of moving parts for team that was very successful.

Goodwin & Breida were complete non factors by the end of the season. I was actually waiting for them to be moved. Not saying either can't contribute to their new teams though. They both had their moments here, it was just time to move on.

Letting Buckner & Sanders go (& Staley retiring) could definitely hurt in the short run though. I'm hopeful that Kinlaw, Aiyuk, & Williams can help pick up the slack for those departures.

• Like 2