Donovan Peoples-Jones

candyman93

20 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Straight up garbage lmao but it's the 6th round so not bad to take a flyer on him

I am in your camp Rod. In the times I saw the WolverQueens on TV, I saw an average WR - maybe an under acheiver due to his hype. We will see, but I see him as Braylon 2.0. Disappointing - especially with KJ Hill (who actually did something in college - all time receptions leader at Ohio State) still on the board.

I bet this bum doesn't make it out of camp.

• Like 1

We are a Barrison/Dye instead of Phillips away from me loving about everything about this draft. Hard to complain if you’re ok with 6 of 7 and love Round 1, like Round 2, are content with one of your thirds, and Love Round 6 IMO

Just now, MWil23 said:

We are a Barrison/Dye instead of Phillips away from me loving about everything about this draft. Hard to complain if you’re ok with 6 of 7 and love Round 1, like Round 2, are content with one of your thirds, and Love Round 6 IMO

The nerds also got our TE for free essentially. We moved back 3 spots and still got our guy. Fantastic!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

I am in your camp Rod. In the times I saw the WolverQueens on TV, I saw an average WR - maybe an under acheiver due to his hype. We will see, but I see him as Braylon 2.0. Disappointing - especially with KJ Hill (who actually did something in college - all time receptions leader at Ohio State) still on the board.

I bet this bum doesn't make it out of camp.

Braylon still had the 2nd best season as a browns wr ever so if a 6th rd pick does that even for 1 season or even just has braylons first 2 years in the league its a massive win

im not planning on it tho

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Braylon still had the 2nd best season as a browns wr ever so if a 6th rd pick does that even for 1 season or even just has braylons first 2 years in the league its a massive win

im not planning on it tho

Very true - and he may prove me wrong. What I see is an issue of how much he wants it.

3 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Very true - and he may prove me wrong. What I see is an issue of how much he wants it.

I’ve never heard any issues regarding work ethic or character, it just didn’t click for him there.

I’m excited to get him in with OBJ and Landry and let him develop without any pressure or expectations.

• Like 3

This is how I am viewing DPJ. 

years past, he was a WR who got thrown into the fire because the browns were desperate for WR talent to make an impact. Now he can be developed and brought along slowly because of OBJ and Jarvis. It’s kinda like what the Steelers do. They get a late round project WR. He learns and develops behind the established WR and than 2-3 years later he takes over. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

This is how I am viewing DPJ. 

years past, he was a WR who got thrown into the fire because the browns were desperate for WR talent to make an impact. Now he can be developed and brought along slowly because of OBJ and Jarvis. It’s kinda like what the Steelers do. They get a late round project WR. He learns and develops behind the established WR and than 2-3 years later he takes over. 

I feel that’s killed us so bad. We don’t ever let guys get off the ground properly.