Sherman's behaviour

Hunter2_1

12 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

This was my initial reaction as well.  Flag yes but a dirty, blatant, malicious hit I think not.  Not really thread worthy IMO.

It's a good job I used two separate incidents for the thread then isn't it. How about you address the second issue?

10 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

It was a late hit, but not particularly malicious IMO. Immature, but how surprising is that actually? FYI to those who don't know; I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter how helmet-to-helmet it was. Mariota is a runner at that point and was on his way down, only way for Sherman to go was there (but the hit was late). 

Lewan looked good there too. Thought he'd get himself kicked out of the league after his college issues, but the dudes been a stud since he got here.

Guys, there's two incidents. Can we address both?

I dont like Sherman....at all....but I dont think its as bad as some are making it.   Completely unnecessary, but I thought it was going to be so much worse when I heard about it.

Basically, its kind of dirty, but doesnt make me dislike Sherman more than I already did.

14 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

Alright first of all I want to address this. Trading your best pass rusher and the best CB in the league doesn't do anything for your team. You want your starting CB's to be Jeremy Lane and Shaq Griffin? It's one thing to feel they're a distraction, but entirely another to want them traded for it and think it would help the team in doing so.

Well if we traded him before the draft we could have adress the situation by taking more corners. Anyway a trade for a good linemen would've been great, this team needs to be more balance to contend, we already have so many "pro bowlers" on defense.

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

He yelled at a ref, boohoo. He got flagged and it cost his team. Your reasoning for suspending him makes no sense.

You're fine with players removing their helmet, going after the ref despite being warned, continuing the go after the ref until he's physically dragged back by his team?\

Thank god "fans" like you are few and far between. If you can't see the dangers of this sort of behaviour, then you really are obtuse. 

Just now, joru1000 said:

Serious question - at what point in this modern NFL, do you question whether a guy has advanced CTE when he's having consistent severe issues with his impulsiveness? 

There are dozens of other reasons one could exhibit impulsiveness. CTE is quickly becoming a sought-out bogeyman.

Archived