Sherman's behaviour

Hunter2_1

5 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

There are dozens of other reasons one could exhibit impulsiveness. CTE is quickly becoming a sought-out bogeyman.

Yeah but he seems to be getting worse. As far as I understand he never had this problem in college. He seems to get more over the top every year.

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's a good job I used two separate incidents for the thread then isn't it. How about you address the second issue?

By taking his helmet off and screaming at the ref got what he deserved.  He got the one unsportsman like conduct penalty hurting his team and putting himself in position to be tossed if he did it again.  Despite the late hit it wasn't suspension worthy or toss him from the game worthy.  He'll get fined from the NFL and we can all move on

We all know who Sherman is on and off the field.  Nothing new here.   

3 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Guys it doesn't matter because he went to Stanford. 

Did you know he attended Stanford University?

STANFORD. 

He went to Stanford? Wow,  so intelligence 

We obviously can't call this brilliant man dumb

You do know that plenty of arrogant punks come from affluent neighborhoods as well. 

Sherman was a communications major and got into Stanford via an athletic scholarship. It would be one thing if he majored in electrical engineering, but he seriously isn't that intelligent. He's not Marshawn Lynch dumb, but he isn't exactly Noam Chomsky either.

I honestly do not understand why we're talking about Richard Sherman's intelligence.  The guy is a professional football player, not a brain surgeon.

I think some people are overreacting to the hit on Marcus Mariota.  I'm fine with a flag, but ejecting him from the game is too much.  If you look at the play, Sherman was running and had squared up when Mariota had one foot out of bounds.  Also, Mariota took off past the line of scrimmage and became a runner.  Had Sherman hit a running back or wide receiver like that, I highly doubt people would want an ejection.  Flag him and give him a personal foul penalty.  Fine him.  But ejection - No.

16 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

He launched himself at his head, leading with his helmet.

Even if Mariota was no where near the sideline, it was a dirty hit.  Mariota going to the sideline out of bounds just makes it worse.

Just goes to show you that two people watching the same play can see different things. He didn't "launch" himself, and he led with his shoulder. It was a late hit, though, and deserved the flag.

16 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

He launched himself at his head, leading with his helmet.

Even if Mariota was no where near the sideline, it was a dirty hit.  Mariota going to the sideline out of bounds just makes it worse.

Just goes to show you that two people watching the same play can see different things. He didn't "launch" himself, and he led with his shoulder. It was a late hit, though, and deserved the flag.

Archived