6.203 - MIN: Blake Brandel T/Oregon State

RpMc

Player Bio

Brandel (pronounced bran-dull) was a four-year starter for the Beavers. The Oregon native was a two-time Class 6A all-state pick at Central Catholic High School in Milwaukie. After a redshirt year in Corvallis, Brandel stepped into that starting role -- the first three games he lined up at left tackle, then coaches moved him to right tackle for the final nine contests. He started all 12 games at left tackle as a sophomore, junior, and senior -- earning team captain status in 2019. Pac-12 coaches voted him second-team all-conference last fall, as well.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/blake-brandel?id=32194252-4154-5703-706f-b393317eb315

6 minutes ago, whitehops said:

apparently he's a tackle to guard prospect because of his lack of length but he's 6'7 and 300 pounds... which doesn't exactly scream "OG physical profile".

6'6 and 3/8... come on now, you're better than that.

1 minute ago, RpMc said:

It's been a lot of screen staring and typing, I may be a bit loopy at this point - I've eaten Peanut Butter Pretzels today... and that's it.

haha no worries, i feel a bit loopy too, all i've had is a half bag of chips.

big props to you for running the draft on here, trying to keep up with Rick and all his pick-trading and pick-hoarding shenanigans. 

• Like 4