WR Jaylon Moore 
DT Aaron Crawford 
P Dom Maggio 
DE Marcus Willoughby 
TE Jacob Breeland 
OL Sean Pollard 
K Nick Vogel 
DB Khalil Dorsey

If he checks out medically then Breeland has a great chance of making the roster as our #3 TE. 

I was kind of surprised the Ravens did not take a TE in the draft but Breeland is a stud and was tearing it up last year before his injury.  He will fit perfect and be a hell of a pass catching option, great UDFA signing.  Was also surprised they did not go OG earlier, but Phillips I think could transition to OG potentially and if not Bredeson is of great value in the 4th. They also signed DJ Fluker who has a chance to start if no one else stands out.

Proche and Duvernay provide much needed quickness and speed to the receiver core.  The ILB position is taken care of with the versatile Queen and Harrison who can really cover and run.  Added another fine DL in Madubuike, great value at RB with Dobbins who is a tank and arguably as good as any back in the draft.  Colon-Castillo is a great UDFA signing, Tyler Huntley is an interesting signing but with McSorley and Griffin no way Huntley makes the roster.

Warrior is a good pickup who is a big strong safety, Rivers has great potential as a pass rusher and could make the roster I think as a edge 3/4 OLB.  Pollard is a good pickup at center just in case, Williams is a beast of a RB but again doubt he makes the roster with the depth they have.  Welch is a nice project at ILB who has some upside.

The Ravens really have had one hell of an off season.  One of the best drafts no question, very good FA signings and some good players in the UDFA group that fill roles potentially.

• Like 4

On 5/4/2020 at 9:11 PM, Abe56 said:

Who are some of the better udfa still unsigned?

Seen Hasise Dubois and Reggie Corbin still unsigned and was surprised to see that.  

I agree, Reggie Corbin is a surprise, he has good quickness and make you miss ability in the open field, good catching the football as well.

Biggest surprise to me is David Woodward, that guy can find the football and make tackles.  Had a great season before the injury and I am shocked he was at least not a UDFA.  Robert Landers is another surprise, undersized DT but athletic and has quickness to him and a good deal of upside.  Barry is another along with Harding who had a great season for Illinois last year.

David Woodward Utah State ILB
Robert Landers Ohio State DT
Mohamed Barry Nebraska ILB
Marcus Keyes Ok State OG
Dele Harding Illinois LB
David Dowell Michigan State S
Marlon Bridges Jacksonville St S
Julian Rochester Georgia DT
Brendon Hayes UCF DE
Cade Carney Wake Forest RB
Michael Pinckney Miami FL LB
Nick Westbrook Indiana WR
Riley Stapleton JMU WR
Joey Magnifico Memphis TE
Dallas Warmack Oregon OG
Blaise Gammon Kansas State TE
Reggie Walker Kansas State DE
Elorm Lumor Rutgers DE
Cooper Edmiston Tulsa ILB
Scott Frantz Kansas State OT
Matt Womack Alabama OT
Thomas Barber Minnesota ILB

On 5/8/2020 at 11:32 AM, gohogs14 said:

Cheyenne O'Grady must have had some awful interviews. Knew teams might be too scared to draft him but if he's still out there I wonder if he'll get picked up at all.

I thought he was signed?  I guess not, I thought I saw somewhere he was, had it marked down he was signed.  Guess looking again he was not, add him to the list of surprise guys not signed, and yes he must have interviewed really bad because on the field he has ability as a TE no doubt.  

On 5/9/2020 at 9:57 PM, Ozzy said:

I thought he was signed?  I guess not, I thought I saw somewhere he was, had it marked down he was signed.  Guess looking again he was not, add him to the list of surprise guys not signed, and yes he must have interviewed really bad because on the field he has ability as a TE no doubt.  

Nah another Arkansas TE Chase Harrell was signed by the 49ers but I believe they plan on playing him at DE (which is good because he has hands of stone)