Sign in to follow this  
49erurtaza

49era draft WR Jauan Jennings at 217

This is probably the first pick that I really have no interest in. Some people really like him, but don't see much there

I like it. Probably on the PS year 1, has ST upside, kind fits what we're going for now at receiver. 

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Ehhh

I wasn't even aware of that. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is probably the first pick that I really have no interest in. Some people really like him, but don't see much there

Yeah, I would have went in another direction but its a 7th...can't really complain

Not the biggest fan but PFF really likes him and this is basically where you draft guys you would like to sign as UDFA anyway.

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

Insurance for Jalen Hurd?

Kinda. Projecting them both at the next level, I kind of feel like they would end up doing the same thing. 

13 hours ago, Forge said:

I wasn't even aware of that. 

I mean, calling Butch Jones a fake-*** ***** is just an accurate statement. He was among Jeremy Pruitt’s favorite players. He forced missed tackles on 51% of his catches. In the SEC. (for comparison - CeeDee Lamb was second in the country with 43% while playing against legendarily great Big XII defenses). I think he’s Anquan Boldin or thereabouts. Love the guy.

Oh! And he can really throw the heck out of the ball. Pretty spirals all around. He played some high school quarterback and he was a killer on trick plays at Tennessee. Not that we have a coaching staff that likes that or anything.