Raider 2020 UDFA signings

RaidersAreOne

We need a RB2 still so I think Javon Leake or James Robinson or Michael Warren or would be nice signings for that.  Sewo Olonilua is a nice RB/FB conversion guy.

Michael Turk, P, ASU and Dominik Eberle, K, Utah St... would be nice to compete vs Carlson and Cole... they both need competition.  Idk why we don’t have a HP UDFA competing for a job every year here unless we have a Jani/Lechler type player.  Is a $7500 signing bonus for your pick of the liter not with the investment? Lol

• Like 1

Javon Leake RB

- Patrick Taylor RB

- Khalil Tate QB

- Scottie Phillips RB

- Marquez Callaway WR

- Jeff Thomas WR 

- Juwan Johnson TE 

- Thaddeus Moss TE 

- Hunter Bryant TE/FB

- Alex Taylor T 

- Trey Adams T

- Terrance Steele T

- Jordan Mack MLB

-  David Woodward MLB

-  Joe Bachie MLB

- Michael Pinckney MLB

- Essang Bassey CB

- Javelin Guidry CB

- Shyeim Carter S 

- Nigel Warrior S 

Give me some of these guys, give them big bonuses, tell them about state of the art facilities, and no income taxes 

• Like 1

Just now, oakdb36 said:

Eberle signed with us apparently.

Nice,,, I had him in my mock!  He’s local... teams tend to sign a lot of local guys like I said in the mock.  Turk’s uncle was our Center.  He was our 4th all-time starting center when Mosbar got hurt.  We really must hold the record for fewest staring centers in league history, btw. But Turks an athlete with a big leg.

other good punters:

Joseph Charlton, S. Carolina

And two rugby punters-

Arryn Siposs, Auburn 

Dane Roy, Houston. 6’6 240!  
*They always have big legs and are tough dudes who can tackle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

S/LB

I really like him.  He was one of the guys I just left out of my mock cuz there was only roster spots for a few guys.

Btw with draft picks were at 86 players with a max of 90.... were definitely cutting some of those “future contract” guys that were really signed or the mini camps we won’t ever see

not signed, but speculation of maybes:
Joe Bachie, LB Michigan State -- I would assume he and Maxx Crosby are friends and that could be an enticing draw to Vegas.
Joseph Charlton, P South Carolina -- Draftable Punter that could see a potential starting job here
Benito Jones, DT Ole Miss -- I think he signed with Miami, but he's a country boy who would have been a fun battle to track.
Gage Cervenka, C/G Clemson -- Clemson... also back up center and more competition at guard is a thing. Would have experience next to drafted Raider John Simpson.
Bronson Reichstiener, FB Kennesaw State -- Wrestling family but has some elite measurables for a FB position if they want to challenge Alec Ingold.

Edited by Trojan