Raider 2020 UDFA signings

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Your getting all pissy trying to act like your the only one who understands,,, when your making my point!

I said we should have targeted 2-3 of the top UDFAs.  We only had a handful of roster spots open.  We couldn’t get 12-15 UDFAs like years past.  ALL TEAMS are allowed the same amount of Signing Bonuses to give UDFAs (but teams can guarantee part of the salary aspect of contracts to exceed this amount).  
Almost all the other teams were signing more players than us.  That meant we had a clear advantage: we could go after 3-4 TOP players and give them the highest signing bonus.  Now some positions of ours make it hard to lure UDFAs because they have little chance to make the roster and there are other teams are weak at those positions, so players will want to go there since they have a shot to make the team. I didn’t expect any top UDFAs at QB, WR, TE, G, C, CB.  But we have no competition at K, P,  LS and not are weak in numbers at S, OT and have open roster spots at RB, DT, DE, LB.  That’s where we should have targeted a few top UDFA’s.

We did sign Eberle (K) like I predicted and wanted plus McCullough (LS).  That was good.  But no Punter when Charlton, Turk, and Roy still remain unsigned?  Are we that confident in Cole and his 3rd worse net average?  

So I’ll answer your smug, condescending question of How on earth do you know that? How many UDFAs have you studied over the years?”

Ive been following the draft heavily for 15 years and could rattle of UDFAs we signed or I wanted us to sign 10 years ago.  But that’s not the point.  It doesn’t take much knowledge to know the players we signed were trash.  A few of the guys we signed don’t even deserved to be any teams training camp. We spent 100k Of the allowable 137.5k on Nick Bowers, a TE ranked in the 40-50 range.  Is there any chance he beats out Moreau, Carrier, O’Leary, and Paul Butler?  What we walked away with was woefully inept.  I’m the person who was saying weeks before this year we’d only get a few UDFAs! My issue is the quality of the guys who we signed and the lack of UDFAs at positions we lacked depth.UDFA signings aren’t just about getting players to make the team.... look at past years: Many of these guys make the practice squad.  We only signed 1-3 guys that even have a small chance to do that.  

If a single player other than Eberle makes the roster I promise I will never post here again!!!  

We should have targeted 2-3 top UDFAs At either RB, OT, DL, S and then added a K, P,  LS. That was the smart move.  Fortunately we did get a LS and K, I’ll give them that. 

But for a team who had no picks After round 4 and only needed to fill a few roster spots we failed miserably.  

And BTW we don’t have a roster filled with veterans.  As your would say “I can’t fathom how you guys can say that!” We are deep at QB, G, C, CB but look at our “veteran depth” at:

DT: Vickers and Ross.  Ross has been in the league for 2 years which he was active for 3 and 13 games.  He was on a few PS.  Vickers was a UDFA who was cut and went to the CFL for a year.  What “veteran” depth do we have here?  Isn’t Mayock trying to push Hall?  We could have signed one of Raequan Williams, Josiah Coatney, Benito Jones, Tyler Clark, Malcolm Roach, Darrion Daniels, Calvin Taylor... all of which were graded far better than Panasuiak.

LB:  Our depth is Ukeme Eligwe, Kendall Donnerson, Nick Usher, Derek Moncrief, and Quentin Polings.  Moncrief went to the CFL after not even getting signed as UDFAs. He was a backup for 2 years before becoming a CFL All-Star: I’ll give him that.  Usher was a UDFA with Seattle in ‘17 and didn’t even make it out of mini camps then went to NE and was cut during training camp, didn’t last a month.  He barely played his first year in the CFL and didn’t light up his second year either.  Let’s not forget Usher was a 6’3 235 DE in the CFL.  Donnerson was a 7th round pick by GB in ‘18 who spent year 1 on the PS then was cut in ‘19 and then early in the season we added him to our PS.  Poling is a 7th rounder in ‘18 for Miami who was on their PS year 1 then waived after TC year 2 and ended up on our PS for weeks 4-9, activated for 1 game, and then back to our PS for a few weeks til cut and signed with Atl’s PS.  Ukeme Eligwe was a 5th round pick by KC in ‘17, made the team in ‘17 but only played in 1 game, got cut at the deadline in ‘18, was on the NYG PS in ‘18, then spent ‘19 on Tenn’s PS then the Jets and finally the last week of the year on ours.  I like Te’von Coney but he really didn’t do that well in the PS, got cut and spent most of the year at home before we signed him to our PS week 15 til the end of the year.  What depth do we have besides a bunch of CFL and career PS players? Oh yeah we got ST ace Kyle Wilber whose is only on the team for his ST’s play and will likely be gone at the cut deadline because we drafted Tanner Muse.  Maybe we could have signed any of these guys: Joe Bachie,   David Woodward, Francis Bernard, Jordan Mack, Michael Pinckney, Kyahva Tezino, Dante Olsen, De’Jon Harris, Azur Kamara, Jordan Fehr, Krys Barnes, etc.  I do like that we signed J.White but we could have done better or added another LB.

S:  Leavitt is the only player for camp depth, no FS.  Could have signed JR Reed, Rodney Clemons, Myles Dorn (his fathers played for us!), Shyiem Carter, Jared Maybin, Douglass Coleman, James Hendricks, Chris Miller, Reggie Flyod, Jaquarius Landrews, Alijah Halliburton.  Nope we signed no one (J. white will likely compete at WILL)

OT: We had zero tackles to compete with Parker for LT.  I like Sharpe a lot and think he’s a Lower level starting caliber RT but er have no 3rd RT.  Seymour isn’t nearly as good as Alex Taylor, Trey Adams, Yasir Durant, Calvin Throckmorton, Terrence Steele, Jared Hilbers.  I will say Seymour isn’t a bad UDFA signing at all but he’s a lower tier once.  We could have done better though.

So basically we don’t have this allegedly great depth on our roster.  What he have is bodies.  But we still had vacant roster spots at several positions.  We either ignore them or signed very poor quality players there.  

BTW, before you go off acting like that again make sure you know your stuff.  You didn’t this time at all.

Didn’t mean for it to come across pissy - that wasn’t my intention. Looking back now it does read that way

Just feels like our UDFA haul isn’t really something to be too concerned with. It’s hardly surprising in the circumstances that we aren’t investing that much time and effort into something that likely won’t make a tremendous amount of difference. If we have any holes remaining - my guess is that they will fill them post cuts. Many of the players you have listed won’t get a sniff of the 53 and with the likes of Nixon, Coney, Cotton, James, Doss to probably go onto our practise squad as known commodities and with the limits of camp - it’s unlikely any new UDFAs brought in will either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reddevil said:

Didn’t mean for it to come across pissy - that wasn’t my intention. Looking back now it does read that way

Just feels like our UDFA haul isn’t really something to be too concerned with. It’s hardly surprising in the circumstances that we aren’t investing that much time and effort into something that likely won’t make a tremendous amount of difference. If we have any holes remaining - my guess is that they will fill them post cuts. Many of the players you have listed won’t get a sniff of the 53 and with the likes of Nixon, Coney, Cotton, James, Doss to probably go onto our practise squad as known commodities and with the limits of camp - it’s unlikely any new UDFAs brought in will either.

I apologize for being a d word back , btw.  No hard feelings!

i get what your saying UDFAs are Not a major / massively important thing.  And as we get better as a team with depth it becomes more and more unlikely UFDAs stick.   

and you are right in a way... how do you, I, or anyone know if these guys won’t be good?  Your right maybe they turn out to be steals.  Madre Hill is a great athlete and could be a nice player long term if he develops his technique.

.... but I still stand by my point albeit I agree I was overly critical:

we didn’t have any picks after round 4.  We were only going to be able to sign a handful of picks.  Every team gets the same amount to spend.  We had a clear advantage to sign a few top guys. 

I wasn’t being unrealistic in my expectations.  I didn’t go to the Draft Tracker and say I want the top 6 guys. Honestly if we had signed: Dominik Eberle K, Liam McCullough LS, Michael Turk/Joseph Charlton/Arryn Siposs/Dane Roy P to compete with our ST’ers and Myles Dorn/Shyiem Carter/Douglass Coleman S + Alex Taylor, Terrence Steele, Yasir Durant, Jared Hilbers, Drew Richmond.

In my mock draft I included Michael Turk P, Dominik Eberle K, Juwan Johnson WR=TE convert, Josh Person WR, Drew Richmond OT, Tipa Galeai DE, Jordan Fehr LB, Douglass Coleman is James HendricksFS.  I feel that was very realistic expectations.  Something LIKE that would have been fantastic. 

we didn’t even fill positions that could have benefited from bolstering depth/competition with UDFAs:  P, OT, RB, DT, S.  

Lastly, the worse part is we gave 100k to Nick Bowers, who is a TE... the most filled position on our team... and he was by far the worst prospect we signed.  He’s not an athlete, he’s old (6th Yr Sr) and injury history, zero production, and zero upside.  What were we thinking?

Also, why are we giving Nick Usher 25k bonus and even worse William Stanback  150k?  Why did we filling the roster with these low quality CFL and career PS players prior to the draft.  We already released Mark Thompson.  I really hope we release the others ASAP.  We both keep hearing this narrative that due to COVID we’ll have less time to develop and scout rookies.  But we didn’t bring in veterans with experience and will actually be pushing the expected 53man roster players.  What’s the actual difference between Vickers DT, Usher+Moncrief LB, etc And the better UDFAs, besides the UDFAs are more talented.  I just don’t believe the narrative that Mayock is smart to bring in veterans with experience.... because I don’t see many players with NFL game experience!  Now that the drafts over and the 3rd wave of FA begins we really do need to bring in veterans to compete at OT, S, DT.  Do you feel comfortable with Vickers+Ross being the only competition to push PJ Hall (a guy who was called out by Mayock for work ethic problems).  Are you satisfied with Leavitt as the only competition at S?  Are you ok with no competition for Parker and depth at OT Incase someone gets hurt?  Obviously the answer is no!

Lastly, UDFAs isn’t just about getting guys like Ingold, James, Nixon, Doss.... it’s more about the Dylan Mabins and Te’von Coney.   The guys who make the PS (teams always fill the PS with mostly guys they had in their camp.  It’s usually like 7-8 out of 10 guys that are retained to the PS.  We didn’t have any 5-7th founders so getting a handful of good UDFAs would have very important.  The PS is more important than ever this year as it increased from 10 to 12 players AND most important 2 PS players a week can be selected to be active for the game.  That’s a major reason to fill the PS with quality!  For example, if we keep Abrams/Randall plus Harris/Heath on the active roster and had an small injury that sidelined them for a game... having a solid UDFA like Dorn (whose father played for us- he’s have been easy to sign: family history plus no competition and top signing bonus offer.... he’s definitely sign with us) would allow us to activate Dorn to be the 3rd safety and play ST.  Now, we’ll have to release the youngest, lowest player For a week and then hope we can  sign him back... But a team could scoop him up.  I can see Another Doss debacle where we cut at the deadline, he decides to sign with Jax’s PS, and we have to sign him to double the salary he was signed for as a UDFA (after we already for 52.5k SB).... we had a UDFA nearly clear 1.0M for a 53 man roster spot.  That’s insane.  

In summary, we have a roster filled with young PS and CFL caliber depth pieces for camp not veterans.  I know most of those guys were signed with the expectation of bringing to mini camp only.  But now it‘a time to release them and sign some veterans with game experience for minimum deals.  We also dropped the ball big time on UDFAs.  It’s not going to outright cost us games but it definitely reduces the level of competition in TC and likely the quality of the PS.  We could have gotten 3 STers For camp and around 2-4 players High level guys at OT, S, DT, S, etc.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, reddevil said: Many of the players you have listed won’t get a sniff of the 53 and with the likes of Nixon, Coney, Cotton, James, Doss to probably go onto our practise squad as known commodities and with the limits of camp - it’s unlikely any new UDFAs brought in will either.

I think your right that we Will see guys like Doss, Ateman, Gafford, Nick Nelson (who I think could be a quality Slot CB), and possibly even Keisean Nixon (might get lost in the numbers game at CB with drafting Of Arnette+Robertson.... plus Paul Butler, Mabin, Coney, Cotton returning to the PS.  That’s a good chunk of the PS right there (although not all will make it to the PS). 

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I apologize for being a d word back , btw.  No hard feelings!

i get what your saying UDFAs are Not a major / massively important thing.  And as we get better as a team with depth it becomes more and more unlikely UFDAs stick.   

and you are right in a way... how do you, I, or anyone know if these guys won’t be good?  Your right maybe they turn out to be steals.  Madre Hill is a great athlete and could be a nice player long term if he develops his technique.

.... but I still stand by my point albeit I agree I was overly critical:

we didn’t have any picks after round 4.  We were only going to be able to sign a handful of picks.  Every team gets the same amount to spend.  We had a clear advantage to sign a few top guys. 

I wasn’t being unrealistic in my expectations.  I didn’t go to the Draft Tracker and say I want the top 6 guys. Honestly if we had signed: Dominik Eberle K, Liam McCullough LS, Michael Turk/Joseph Charlton/Arryn Siposs/Dane Roy P to compete with our ST’ers and Myles Dorn/Shyiem Carter/Douglass Coleman S + Alex Taylor, Terrence Steele, Yasir Durant, Jared Hilbers, Drew Richmond.

In my mock draft I included Michael Turk P, Dominik Eberle K, Juwan Johnson WR=TE convert, Josh Person WR, Drew Richmond OT, Tipa Galeai DE, Jordan Fehr LB, Douglass Coleman is James HendricksFS.  I feel that was very realistic expectations.  Something LIKE that would have been fantastic. 

we didn’t even fill positions that could have benefited from bolstering depth/competition with UDFAs:  P, OT, RB, DT, S.  

Lastly, the worse part is we gave 100k to Nick Bowers, who is a TE... the most filled position on our team... and he was by far the worst prospect we signed.  He’s not an athlete, he’s old (6th Yr Sr) and injury history, zero production, and zero upside.  What were we thinking?

Also, why are we giving Nick Usher 25k bonus and even worse William Stanback  150k?  Why did we filling the roster with these low quality CFL and career PS players prior to the draft.  We already released Mark Thompson.  I really hope we release the others ASAP.  We both keep hearing this narrative that due to COVID we’ll have less time to develop and scout rookies.  But we didn’t bring in veterans with experience and will actually be pushing the expected 53man roster players.  What’s the actual difference between Vickers DT, Usher+Moncrief LB, etc And the better UDFAs, besides the UDFAs are more talented.  I just don’t believe the narrative that Mayock is smart to bring in veterans with experience.... because I don’t see many players with NFL game experience!  Now that the drafts over and the 3rd wave of FA begins we really do need to bring in veterans to compete at OT, S, DT.  Do you feel comfortable with Vickers+Ross being the only competition to push PJ Hall (a guy who was called out by Mayock for work ethic problems).  Are you satisfied with Leavitt as the only competition at S?  Are you ok with no competition for Parker and depth at OT Incase someone gets hurt?  Obviously the answer is no!

Lastly, UDFAs isn’t just about getting guys like Ingold, James, Nixon, Doss.... it’s more about the Dylan Mabins and Te’von Coney.   The guys who make the PS (teams always fill the PS with mostly guys they had in their camp.  It’s usually like 7-8 out of 10 guys that are retained to the PS.  We didn’t have any 5-7th founders so getting a handful of good UDFAs would have very important.  The PS is more important than ever this year as it increased from 10 to 12 players AND most important 2 PS players a week can be selected to be active for the game.  That’s a major reason to fill the PS with quality!  For example, if we keep Abrams/Randall plus Harris/Heath on the active roster and had an small injury that sidelined them for a game... having a solid UDFA like Dorn (whose father played for us- he’s have been easy to sign: family history plus no competition and top signing bonus offer.... he’s definitely sign with us) would allow us to activate Dorn to be the 3rd safety and play ST.  Now, we’ll have to release the youngest, lowest player For a week and then hope we can  sign him back... But a team could scoop him up.  I can see Another Doss debacle where we cut at the deadline, he decides to sign with Jax’s PS, and we have to sign him to double the salary he was signed for as a UDFA (after we already for 52.5k SB).... we had a UDFA nearly clear 1.0M for a 53 man roster spot.  That’s insane.  

In summary, we have a roster filled with young PS and CFL caliber depth pieces for camp not veterans.  I know most of those guys were signed with the expectation of bringing to mini camp only.  But now it‘a time to release them and sign some veterans with game experience for minimum deals.  We also dropped the ball big time on UDFAs.  It’s not going to outright cost us games but it definitely reduces the level of competition in TC and likely the quality of the PS.  We could have gotten 3 STers For camp and around 2-4 players High level guys at OT, S, DT, S, etc.

alot of good points. I agree wanted to aggressively get RB, T, DT, LB, S, P as UDFA

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.espn.com/blog/las-vegas-raiders/post/_/id/24431/unlv-star-oakland-native-javin-white-hoping-to-make-impact-with-raiders

Instead, he held his own virtual pro day in which he measured 6-foot-2¼, weighed 217.9 pounds, got the bench press up 17 times, had a 40-inch vertical leap and ran a 4.45-second time in the 40-yard dash.

"I'm at Will [linebacker] but you have to know all three positions so you know what the other guys are doing and where they'll be.

On 28/04/2020 at 5:42 PM, Humble_Beast said:

alot of good points. I agree wanted to aggressively get RB, T, DT, LB, S, P as UDFA

There were definitely a couple of T's and LB's I would've been ecstatic about bringing in. 

With FA, I think we're probably set at S, and Booker sorta takes RB down (though I definitely had a few targets ranked ahead of him). 

But yeah, I feel like backup/project T's were available, and I'm still not enamored with the LB corps. To say our UDFA haul was underwhelming is an understatement that will only look better if certain guys are diamonds in the rough. A lot of whiff-like moves this draft cycle I'm still not optimistic about. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

There were definitely a couple of T's and LB's I would've been ecstatic about bringing in. 

With FA, I think we're probably set at S, and Booker sorta takes RB down (though I definitely had a few targets ranked ahead of him). 

But yeah, I feel like backup/project T's were available, and I'm still not enamored with the LB corps. To say our UDFA haul was underwhelming is an understatement that will only look better if certain guys are diamonds in the rough. A lot of whiff-like moves this draft cycle I'm still not optimistic about. 

CFL+ UDFA Singing Bonus and Guaranteed Money:

William Stanback, RB- 50k SB & 50k WOB

Nick Usher, LB- 25k SB

Nick Bowers, TE- 50k SB & 50k  guaranteed salary in ‘20

Madre Harper, CB- 17.5k SB

Mike Panasiuk, DT- 17.5k SB

Javin White, LB- 10k SB

Kamaal Seymour, RT/G- 10k SB

Saosi Mariner, WR- 1k SB

Liam McCullough, LS- 6.5k SB

Dominik Eberle, K- 10k SB

See what other teams got vs what they paid:
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/undrafted-free-agents/

2019:

Keelan Doss, WR- 30k guaranteed salary, 27.5k SB

Keisean Nixon, CB- 25k SB

Andre James, OL- 10k SB

Alec Ingold, FB- 10k SB

Koa Farmer, LB- 10k SB

Tevon Coney, LB- 9k SB

Dylan Mabin, CB- 7.5k SB

Lester Cotton, G- 7.5k SB

Lukayus McNeil, G/T- 5k SB

Tyler Roemer, OT- 2.5k SB

AJ Cole, P- 2.5k SB

Analysis:

Stanback Bowers were egregious mistakes, and to a lesser extent Usher and Panasiuk.  The only good signings were Eberle, White, Harper.  McCullough was an okay signing.  Did we NEED to guarantee Bowers salary 50k to sign him?  He wasn’t even a top 20 TE UDFA! He was luckily to even get signed!

Why didn’t we sign a P to compete with Cole?  I’m glad we signed last year and he played decent but he was lower 1/3 in the league and we should at least have brought in competition! 

The worst part was every team had the same amount of money to sign UDFAs and we knew we were only going to sign a few players, we should have signed players of far, far better quality.  Very disappointing.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

CFL+ UDFA Singing Bonus and Guaranteed Money:

William Stanback, RB- 50k SB & 50k WOB

Nick Usher, LB- 25k SB

Nick Bowers, TE- 50k SB & 50k  guaranteed salary in ‘20

Madre Harper, CB- 17.5k SB

Mike Panasiuk, DT- 17.5k SB

Javin White, LB- 10k SB

Kamaal Seymour, RT/G- 10k SB

Saosi Mariner, WR- 1k SB

Liam McCullough, LS- 6.5k SB

Dominik Eberle, K- 10k SB

See what other teams got vs what they paid:
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/undrafted-free-agents/

2019:

Keelan Doss, WR- 30k guaranteed salary, 27.5k SB

Keisean Nixon, CB- 25k SB

Andre James, OL- 10k SB

Alec Ingold, FB- 10k SB

Koa Farmer, LB- 10k SB

Tevon Coney, LB- 9k SB

Dylan Mabin, CB- 7.5k SB

Lester Cotton, G- 7.5k SB

Lukayus McNeil, G/T- 5k SB

Tyler Roemer, OT- 2.5k SB

AJ Cole, P- 2.5k SB

Analysis:

Stanback Bowers were egregious mistakes, and to a lesser extent Usher and Panasiuk.  The only good signings were Eberle, White, Harper.  McCullough was an okay signing.  Did we NEED to guarantee Bowers salary 50k to sign him?  He wasn’t even a top 20 TE UDFA! He was luckily to even get signed!

Why didn’t we sign a P to compete with Cole?  I’m glad we signed last year and he played decent but he was lower 1/3 in the league and we should at least have brought in competition! 

The worst part was every team had the same amount of money to sign UDFAs and we knew we were only going to sign a few players, we should have signed players of far, far better quality.  Very disappointing.  

Maybe overreacting a bit? These guys aren't meant to come in and be starters.  You hope that they give you competition and maybe make the PS or even the team.  We aren't as terrible a roster anymore as well, so we don't need these guys to fill out a roster or be starters like in the past.

Good article on Bowers with a bit of history.

https://www.blackshoediaries.com/2020/4/14/21220317/so-you-drafted-penn-state-nittany-lions-football-te-nick-bowers-nfl-draft-2020

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Javin white looks like a decent UDFA player. I actually think he may have a chance to be this years Nixon.

He’s got the best show imo, although I think he’s a PS player. 

when you have no picks after round 4, and can only sign 8ish UDFAs how do you walk away with just Javin White, Madre Harper, and a K, whose likely to just be competition to Carlson, plus a bunch total scrubs?

To be 100% honest, given the incredible success of UDFA’s last year on this team and the lack of competition from late round picks (we had none) we should have been the premier destination for UDFAs this year.  I think our incredible failure in signing UDFAs was equal tossing away a 4-5th round pick.  I say this because a 4-5th could be traded down several times and get 3-4 6th and 7ths.  We should have been able to get 3-5 players with 5-7th round grades.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, true2form said:

Maybe overreacting a bit? These guys aren't meant to come in and be starters.  You hope that they give you competition and maybe make the PS or even the team.  We aren't as terrible a roster anymore as well, so we don't need these guys to fill out a roster or be starters like in the past.

Good article on Bowers with a bit of history.

https://www.blackshoediaries.com/2020/4/14/21220317/so-you-drafted-penn-state-nittany-lions-football-te-nick-bowers-nfl-draft-2020

No I’m not overreacting at all... Bowers is a joke .... it’d be a no big deal thing if he signed him with a 5k SB but why are we guaranteeing salary?  There were 15+ better TEs available as UDFAs before you even get into similar players to Bowers.  Nick Bowers got the biggest UDFA deal this year.  That’s crazy!

I never said I expect starters, your stretching my words.  What competition does Nick Bowers bring tho? He’s a scrubbbb! That fluff article you posted basically said he wasn’t ever a highly recruited player and was chronically injured and didn’t produce and has near zero upside.  That’s not the guy I’m giving guaranteed salary of any amount too.  100k could have been spent on a player that actually had a chance (I said chance!) to make the team.

I didn’t expect a massive haul, go back and look at my mock draft and see I was very reasonable with my expectations.  But UDFAs do have value, look at last year.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

I would bet money that Eberle makes the team. He’s got a little stronger leg than Carlson.

White should have a great chance at making the team with the lack of depth at LB. 

Not a great group of UDFA but should find a couple of guys who can make the team. 

Edited by agarcia34

Jacob Breeland, TE- 15k SB, 50k guaranteed salary 

Hunter Bryant, Flex TE/FB- 20k SB, 40k guaranteed salary 

Mitchell Wilcox, TE- signed but no SB or guarenteed

Thaddeus Moss, TE- 20k SB

Cheyenne O’Grady, TE- not signed 

Sean McKeon, TE- signed but no SB or guarenteed

Jared Pickney, TE- signed but no SB or guarenteed

Rashod Berry, TE- signed but no SB or guarenteed

Giovanni Ricci, TE- 17k SB

Eli Wolf, TE- 15k SB, 50k guaranteed salary 

Charlie Taumoepeau, TE/FB- TE- signed but no SB or guarenteed

Noah Togiai, TE- 10k SB, 90k guaranteed salary 

Kyle Markway, TE- TE- signed but no SB or guarenteed

all of these TEs are significantly better then Nick Bowers, an overage 6th year senior with vast injury history and 4 catches before his 6th season when he had like 13 catches.  But he’s athletic and a “specimen” right? Ummmm NO! He’s 6’4 260 and runs a mid 4.8.