7.236 - Vernon Scott [S; TCU]

CWood21

Just now, Golfman said:

Did you see his teammates catching up to him? Unless they were all members of the US Olympic 4 x 100 meter relay team, he's slow as ****. 

source.gif

One player caught up to him lol, probably a cornerback. The rest of them all ran with him. Nobody is saying he's a blazer, because he's obviously not but you're jumping to conclusions after one play lol. That's what I'm getting a chuckle at.

Or you could spin it as, he outran a 4.59 Jalen Hurts. 

I don't care. Have fun with it.

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

source.gif

One player caught up to him lol, probably a cornerback. The rest of them all ran with him. Nobody is saying he's a blazer, because he's obviously not but you're jumping to conclusions after one play lol. That's what I'm getting a chuckle at.

Bunch of Al Davis 40 time only draftniks up in here.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

source.gif

They were on cruise control. No he didn't outrun the QB. The QB would have tackled him if it weren't for all the players between them. 

17 minutes ago, persiandud said:

can this kid be our nickel corner or is that too much of a stretch ? love his versatility 

Big stretch expecting the 7th round saftey to be our nickel corner. At this point if we don't sign Tramon, the competition is between Jackson, Sullivan, and Hollman.

2 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Big stretch expecting the 7th round saftey to be our nickel corner. At this point if we don't sign Tramon, the competition is between Jackson, Sullivan, and Hollman.

yea i figured. would be nice if josh jackson can get going 

22 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Purdue (2019)

Texas (2019)

New video for Vernon Scott, dropped last night. 

His texas game has intrigued me, the dude isn't a rangey saftey to play a lot of free, but he could be pretty good in the box. So far besides one wiff he looks like a excellent tackler. He has some man skills as well from playing some corner.

Edited by Gopackgonerd