UDFA 2020 Cowboys

canadaluvsdallas

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK there are so many players, so much talent perhaps.. How the hell are the Cowboys or anyone going to even analyze them? Really don't expect a Normal training camp (if at all) Sadly.. please someone give me some hope..

This was a really weird roller-coaster. You are commenting on the talent, and then quickly shift to despair that it's too much talent to analyze in a truncated off-season? 

These are great problems to have.

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

This was a really weird roller-coaster. You are commenting on the talent, and then quickly shift to despair that it's too much talent to analyze in a truncated off-season? 

These are great problems to have.

Really? I am in despair because the thought of striking gold and the possibility exists that me not have even have a training camp. or an NFL season as well.

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Really? I am in despair because the thought of striking gold and the possibility exists that me not have even have a training camp. or an NFL season as well.

Well, if it makes you feel better the earth can be hit by an asteroid tomorrow and then you don't even need to worry about anything... 

On 4/25/2020 at 5:44 PM, WizardHawk said:

FWIW, I love this kid. I don't think he's a tight end at  the next level, but in the shadow draft we run every year in the 49er forum, I actually took him in round 6 for us to be our Juice Check replacement. I think he'd make an excellent fullback at the next level (especially under shanny). But he's got very solid and underrated athleticism (tested better than Hunter Bryant, who people saw as an "athletic tight end"), nice hands, etc. He's just not really as long as you would want him to be at tight end, unfortunately. 

I was sad that we went in another direction though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

FWIW, I love this kid. I don't think he's a tight end at  the next level, but in the shadow draft we run every year in the 49er forum, I actually took him in round 6 for us to be our Juice Check replacement. I think he'd make an excellent fullback at the next level (especially under shanny). But he's got very solid and underrated athleticism (tested better than Hunter Bryant, who people saw as an "athletic tight end"), nice hands, etc. He's just not really as long as you would want him to be at tight end, unfortunately. 

I was sad that we went in another direction though. 

Heard a bit of buzz about him in the draft process. Guessing he would need to sit out a year atleast before hes ready to be a reliable option?

So Dallas has been awarded an offensive lineman from Mexico named Isaac Alaron. Apparently the NFL gives one player to each team in a designated division, and this year it was the NFC East. He's huge, 6'6 325, but obviously really raw. Might be a name worth remembering down the road if he can stick on the practice squad for a couple of years.

3 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

So Dallas has been awarded an offensive lineman from Mexico named Isaac Alaron. Apparently the NFL gives one player to each team in a designated division, and this year it was the NFC East. He's huge, 6'6 325, but obviously really raw. Might be a name worth remembering down the road if he can stick on the practice squad for a couple of years.

This sort of thing and the UFA tender the Giants used on Golden are really fishy in terms of individual liberty

• Like 1