Total Take

Starchisaga

34 minutes ago, Joe said:

or they didn't get the opportunity they were hoping for...hence the rumor we're trading for Curtis Samuel...

I don't buy into that rumor at all. Especially after the draft Carolina had. They only drafted defensive players and as a result they have not added any new WRs so I do not think they will be trading Samuel.

1 hour ago, Chili said:

I don't buy into that rumor at all. Especially after the draft Carolina had. They only drafted defensive players and as a result they have not added any new WRs so I do not think they will be trading Samuel.

They may not have drafted any WRs....but they're listing 12 of them on their current roster.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chili said:

41 minutes ago, Leader said:

They may not have drafted any WRs....but they're listing 12 of them on their current roster.

they'll be tanking for Trevor. Just you watch...

I went back and looked at Samuel's scouting reports and an AFC scout didn't think he had a true positional fit at the next level. I think there's a reality. I'd throw as much as a 2021 3rd rounder at him since we'll use our 4th to trade up in the 1st again...

1 minute ago, Joe said:

they'll be tanking for Trevor. Just you watch...

I went back and looked at Samuel's scouting reports and an AFC scout didn't think he had a true positional fit at the next level. I think there's a reality. I'd throw as much as a 2021 3rd rounder at him since we'll use our 4th to trade up in the 1st again...

Samuels is UFA in 2021.