2020 UDFA Thread

NewAge

Couple more

Washington OT Jared Hilbers - most had a draftable grade on him

WV WR George Campbell - Never made any real noise in college (lot of issues) but was a super prospect in HS, was getting Randy Moss comps back in the day

Cager doesn't use his size as much as you would hope. He should have much larger catch radius but he waits for balls to get to him rather than snatching them out the air, he'll use his body but not always his length. Hopefully Jefferson can help him use his body and length together. Would take his game to another level but that's something that is difficult to instill in a player, its almost second nature for most guys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Must say I’m surprised by the WR group we added this offseason. I guess I was wrong about what Gase wants in a WR. We added Doctson, Perriman, Mims, Cager and Campbell. All big WRs. I thought Gase preferred the tiny shifty guys.

Lol you beat me to this by a min! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Must say I’m surprised by the WR group we added this offseason. I guess I was wrong about what Gase wants in a WR. We added Doctson, Perriman, Mims, Cager and Campbell. All big WRs. I thought Gase preferred the tiny shifty guys.

Yeah definitely outside of what a lot of us thought. He definitely doesn't want stiff guys and he featured Crowder a lot last year.

@PFF_AustinGayle

Lowest completion percentage allowed on targets of 10+ air yards over the past two seasons (FBS cornerbacks, 50+ qualifying targets): 1. Jaylon Johnson (24.1%) 2. Jeff Gladney (24.4%) 3. Lamar Jackson (26.2%) 4. Jeffrey Okudah (26.3%)

Good LJ stat