2020 UDFA Thread

NewAge

4 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

100% think Jackson and probably 1 of Cager/Campbell make the roster

I think so as well. Cager will probably need more time to recover, but I'm not sure. I can see them both WRs making it if 2 out of Enunwa, Berrios, and Bellamy get cut. VS will be in the battle as well. Perriman, Crowder, and Enunwa are all "if they stay healthy" guys, so the opportunity may come from there. 

I'm loving the toughness added to the WR and CB group. Campbell, Cager, and Mims are physical and trash talkers. lol I really want to see them together during preseason. 

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I think so as well. Cager will probably need more time to recover, but I'm not sure. I can see them both WRs making it if 2 out of Enunwa, Berrios, and Bellamy get cut. VS will be in the battle as well. Perriman, Crowder, and Enunwa are all "if they stay healthy" guys, so the opportunity may come from there. 

I'm loving the toughness added to the WR and CB group. Campbell, Cager, and Mims are physical and trash talkers. lol I really want to see them together during preseason. 

Mims is the furthest thing from a trash talker. He’s the exact opposite in fact.

Huff is making this team as a situational pass rusher/LB/special teams player. He has as much up side as Baun and he was a URFA signing. If you look at tape of this guy, you get excited that as a URFA he could be one of the steals of URFA class.

Remember, the Jets as an organization has a history of signing players who turn out and make the team.

On 4/27/2020 at 10:00 AM, Big T said:

Huff is making this team as a situational pass rusher/LB/special teams player. He has as much up side as Baun and he was a URFA signing. If you look at tape of this guy, you get excited that as a URFA he could be one of the steals of URFA class.

Remember, the Jets as an organization has a history of signing players who turn out and make the team.

Because of weak drafting ..LMAO!!  

• Like 1

Why are some of you down on Berrios? 

I like him and think he could develop into a Beasley / Cobb (second half of his career) type of player.  3rd-4th WR who can beat one on one coverage if others draw the double team.  Again, I don't think he turns into Chrebet, Welker or Eddleman but I see him as a useful depth guy.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

I like him and think he could develop into a Beasley / Cobb (second half of his career) type of player.  3rd-4th WR who can beat one on one coverage if others draw the double team.  Again, I don't think he turns into Chrebet, Welker or Eddleman but I see him as a useful depth guy.  

He had six catches last year. In 16 games. If he is even on the roster week 1 I’d say he’s had one hell of a offseason. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetsFan15 said:

What last year leads to you to believe he's legit?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetsFan15 said:

other than being small and white i don't see   what he's done to be in a conversation with any of those guys(I know Cobbs not white).  I hope he takes a step forward but usually the pats don't drop guys if they're good,  especially in that role.