UDFA Thread

beardown3231

Just now, beardown3231 said:

Evidently there's a huge bidding for OKST CB AJ Green. No clue if the Bears are involved, but knowing the GM's obsession with corners, I wouldn't bet against it

we where reportedly one of the teams that was high on him during the draft.... might have just not taken because of the other 2 CB picks

10 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Pierce is a quality signing...easily better than Nall and is instantly our #3 back...he has a shot to make the team

I watch a ton of college ball and I'd never watched Ahmad Wagner closely, but his highlights look great and according to some, he was a hot commodity as a UDFA. As a TE he has an uphill battle to make the team especially in what looks to be a very short offseason, but athletically he looks the part

13 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I watch a ton of college ball and I'd never watched Ahmad Wagner closely, but his highlights look great and according to some, he was a hot commodity as a UDFA. As a TE he has an uphill battle to make the team especially in what looks to be a very short offseason, but athletically he looks the part

I've only seen highlights as well...looks like a big receiver to me who would fix our "F" TE spot behind the likes of Graham...he is a long shot but like you said looks the part.

35 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Son of a.....I’ve been duped.

Gordon to the Seahawks, correct? That was on Sporting News, but not on NFL (when I checked, anyway). 

30 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Mack's brother has signed with the Bears

I...had no idea Mack had a brother who played. Is he any good?