Jump to content
TheOnlyThing

Packers 2020 WR Corps

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Look at these 2 plays, were totally fine guys.

Both terrible passes by Aaron but EQ made great adjustments. If he had played last season I don’t think people would be as worried about the WR position. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a 2nd round grade on EQ. Think the dad thing scared teams away. That's a long limbed human, who's loose with athletic ability a tick below elite. Miserable QB play hurt him his last year too. 

To put it in comparison I had a very similar grade on him as I had Tee Higgins this year.

In his 3rd year with minimal tread or injuries sustained, I don't blame this staff for being high on him. I think he's absolutely the 2nd highest ceiling on the roster for a WR.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I had a 2nd round grade on EQ. Think the dad thing scared teams away. That's a long limbed human, who's loose with athletic ability a tick below elite. Miserable QB play hurt him his last year too. 

To put it in comparison I had a very similar grade on him as I had Tee Higgins this year.

In his 3rd year with minimal tread or injuries sustained, I don't blame this staff for being high on him. I think he's absolutely the 2nd highest ceiling on the roster for a WR.

 

yep, where does 3rd year ESB grade out in this class? Higher than anyone available at 30 IMO.

This is why I keep hammering home we added 2 really nice options to this roster since 2019 already (which allowed us flexibility).

 

That being said, I agree w/ you about adding another vet. One name I'd like is Rashard Higgins. He was poised to break-out w/ Mayfield until getting dinged up and in the dog-house in a schitty situation in Cleveland last year. He's a different body type as well and could compete for that #5 spot IMO: Adams/Funchess/ESB then Lazard/MVS/Higgins/Camp Bodies battle it out for #5 and maybe #6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I had a 2nd round grade on EQ. Think the dad thing scared teams away. That's a long limbed human, who's loose with athletic ability a tick below elite. Miserable QB play hurt him his last year too. 

To put it in comparison I had a very similar grade on him as I had Tee Higgins this year.

In his 3rd year with minimal tread or injuries sustained, I don't blame this staff for being high on him. I think he's absolutely the 2nd highest ceiling on the roster for a WR.

 

Did anybody ever hear if he is fully healed and 100 percent yet?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Did anybody ever hear if he is fully healed and 100 percent yet?  

He just had an ankle sprain. Imagine he was 100% last Halloween.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda want to start an ESB thread to see who people would have rather had in this draft class instead of him...

just to prove a point at the end of this season lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FAH1223 said:

Who plays the slot?

Funch has elite numbers there in limited reps. No reason Adams, Jace and even Aaron Jones can't get reps there too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He just had an ankle sprain. Imagine he was 100% last Halloween.

If it was that minior why would they have put him on IR for the year .. that one never made sense.  They could have kept him on the roster at final cutdown, and then placed him on IR the next week.  Were they scared to cut Kumerow or some other clown?  If he was all that I think they'd have figured out a way to make it so they could use him in '19.  Odd deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Funch has elite numbers there in limited reps. No reason Adams, Jace and even Aaron Jones can't get reps there too.

And DeGuara had a lot of reps there in college I believe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I kinda want to start an ESB thread to see who people would have rather had in this draft class instead of him...

just to prove a point at the end of this season lol

I had a higher grade on Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, Shenault, Claypool.

I had an extremely similar grade on Aiyuk, Reagor, Mims, Higgins.

I had a lower grade on Pittman, Hamler and basically everyone taken in rounds 3-7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

If it was that minior why would they have put him on IR for the year .. that one never made sense.  They could have kept him on the roster at final cutdown, and then placed him on IR the next week.  Were they scared to cut Kumerow or some other clown?  If he was all that I think they'd have figured out a way to make it so they could use him in '19.  Odd deal.

Gute screwed up.

Thought MVS was going to breakout, didn't anticipate an Adams injury, remember Allison was on pace for a 1000 yard season before he went down in 2018. They liked Kumerow as #4. 

They kept some ST players on the roster and needed to IR EQ to do that. It was a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I had a higher grade on Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, Shenault, Claypool.

I had an extremely similar grade on Aiyuk, Reagor, Mims, Higgins.

I had a lower grade on Pittman, Hamler and basically everyone taken in rounds 3-7

that's also rookie ESB. 3rd year ESB (2nd in offense) >>> rookie ESB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I had a higher grade on Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs, Jefferson, Shenault, Claypool.

I had an extremely similar grade on Aiyuk, Reagor, Mims, Higgins.

I had a lower grade on Pittman, Hamler and basically everyone taken in rounds 3-7

Odd then, that he was taken in RD6 in a weak WR draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×