Packers 2020 WR Corps

TheOnlyThing

MVS left about 80-90 yards on the field.  His crosser drop was terrible.  The deep one?  Very catchable, but no where as easy as that crosser.

I'm thrilled that Godgers still went back to him.  In the past two years, he wouldn't sniff another ball until week 12.

Was there an ESB sighting during the game?  I didn't see him out there at all.  Curious.

Thought Lazard was very good and Adams was the second best player on the field.

Looks like we're running with two TEs about 50% of the time, as least for week 1. And MVS and Ervin improving.

But still, let's wait until we face a good defense, yes I'm saying Vikings (NORMAL great defense) isn't good right now after having lost 3 CBs and 3 DL.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Looks like we're running with two TEs about 50% of the time, as least for week 1. And MVS and Ervin improving.

But still, let's wait until we face a good defense, yes I'm saying Vikings (NORMAL great defense) isn't good right now after having lost 3 CBs and 3 DL.

Road trips to New Orleans and Tampa should be revealing.

Also, what an awful draw for road games.

6 minutes ago, Striker said:

Road trips to New Orleans and Tampa should be revealing.

Also, what an awful draw for road games.

Brees and Brady looked kind of washed to me.  Brady more than Brees.

Hopefully we get Clark back for those games.  Best way to harass an aged QB is to rush him right up the middle.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Brees and Brady looked kind of washed to me.  Brady more than Brees.

Hopefully we get Clark back for those games.  Best way to harass an aged QB is to rush him right up the middle.

I'm waaaaay more concerned with the Saints than the Bucs... especially when we will have our Bye week before the Bucs game...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm waaaaay more concerned with the Saints than the Bucs... especially when we will have our Bye week before the Bucs game...

I'm with yah.  That defense for the Saints is weird.  Like I don't think I should fear them, but then wham....a linebacker pops on a play.  Then it's Lattimore.  Next series, Jordan shows up.  It's odd to me how I'm programmed to their their defense is garbage and the offense is a machine, when really their defense is as solid as solid can get.

On 9/13/2020 at 3:08 PM, mikebpackfan said:

Barnes nice play. 

Barnes completely outplayed Burks in one game... I still can't believe people compared Burks to Patrick Queen... Burks appears to be nothing more than a STer. The 4th Safety is a better LB than him.

Martin and Barnes got me excited for the future of the Packers ILBers. 

Improving talent to help the team.