Packers 2020 WR Corps

TheOnlyThing

15 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I just realized all of our WRs will be Free Agents after 2021 (pending Lazard ERFA contract next year). How would YOU structure this group going forward? Who between Lazard (ERFA), EQ and MVS gets a 2nd contract? Lazard, to me, is the obvious answer. Do you extend Adams? Will Funchess be on our team in 2021?

If I had to guess, I'd say that Adams and Lazard are on our 2022 club for sure. 

Yup.  We need to draft a couple of them pretty quick.

If it were me?  I'm locking in Lazard for low end #2 money.  I'd probably offer that to MVS as well.  EQ?  Meh.  

Funchess is a tough one to figure out.  It is still a good contract for that guy.  Without knowing if we will draft a WR or two (and we should), I'd say he is on the team.  Or at least in camp fighting it out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Yup.  We need to draft a couple of them pretty quick.

If it were me?  I'm locking in Lazard for low end #2 money.  I'd probably offer that to MVS as well.  EQ?  Meh.  

Funchess is a tough one to figure out.  It is still a good contract for that guy.  Without knowing if we will draft a WR or two (and we should), I'd say he is on the team.  Or at least in camp fighting it out.

The St Brown brothers about to be squadded. We'll have Imhotep and Amon Ra. Everything will be groovy then