NFL Post draft 2020 season predictions

Bolts223

19 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Buffalo will give them problems, but the other two won't.  

I legitimately can’t see that offense scoring multiple touchdowns a game at this point. Part of me thinks they will get Cam, Dalton, or Winston, the other part of me thinks Bill, the smug POS he is wants to die on the Stidham hill just to prove a point, and if he doesn’t they absolutely suck and get a top QB next year.

Stidham throwing to a cooked, stone hands Edelman, Harry who showed little to nothing, and nothing else, and a running game led by Michel who struggled last year. James White is their best option on offense.

I don’t think their defense will be as good as last year, but Bill will figures that out and make it a top unit again. 

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I legitimately can’t see that offense scoring multiple touchdowns a game at this point. Part of me thinks they will get Cam, Dalton, or Winston, the other part of me thinks Bill, the smug POS he is wants to die on the Stidham hill just to prove a point, and if he doesn’t they absolutely suck and get a top QB next year.

Stidham throwing to a cooked, stone hands Edelman, Harry who showed little to nothing, and nothing else, and a running game led by Michel who struggled last year. James White is their best option on offense.

I don’t think their defense will be as good as last year, but Bill will figures that out and make it a top unit again. 

Edelman had 100 catches for 1117 yards after breaking his thumb in preseason. Harry will be better simply by being healthy. The O-line should be healthy this year plus they drafted help. Collins will be missed but there were games where he seemed like he wasn't there anyway. Replacing Brady is impossible, but Stidham doesn't have to replace him he just has to play well. Don't write the Patriots off just yet. 

With that said I think the Bills are the team to beat in that division.

16 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Belichick is trotting out Sitdham because he sees something in him, not to "prove a point".

Kid was good enough to beat Brian Hoyer, a guy who knows the ins and outs of the offense and has starter experience, to be Brady's backup and it led to Hoyer getting cut. The fact Belichick passed up Jordan Love and Jake Fromm, a guy everyone and their grandmother mocked to us, speaks volumes.

Edited by Elky

Just now, Elky said:

Belichick is trotting out Sitdham because he sees something in him, not to "prove a point".

Kid was good enough to beat Brian Hoyer, a guy who knows the ins and outs of the offense, to be Brady's backup and it led to Hoyer getting cut. The fact Belichick passed up Jordan Love and Jake Fromm, a guy everyone and their grandmother mocked to us, speaks volumes.

The “prove a point” isn’t necessarily his mindset, just that he’s egotistical enough to cloud his judgment. He also saw something in numerous other QB’s that busted when they got the chance to start.

2 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

Simple:

• Gruden is a bad coach and the game passed him by long ago.
  • Even with the 7-9 record they finished 2019 with a -106 point differential and were horrific in the second half of the season. They were worse than their record indicates.
  • Carr is still the epitome of mediocre.
  • I think both the Chargers and Broncos should be better in 2020 than they were in 2019. I doubt the Raiders go 3-1 against those teams again this year. They almost certainly go 0-2 against the Chiefs. So we are looking at a likely 2-4 or 1-5 in the division.

You say all that like the Raiders didn’t also get better. They were 6-4 before injuries took their toll on a team that lacked depth. Carr has as much talent on offense as he did in ‘16. This is a big season for both him and Gruden. AFCW will be a dogfight but I just don’t see the Raiders winning just 5 games and finishing last in the division.  

Im expecting KC to continue to be great, and both SD and Den to be improved but I’m not worried about the Chargers until Herbert proves he’s a capable NFL starter. Lock finished the season well and Denver definitely added pieces, I won’t be surprised if the division sent 3 teams to the playoffs. 

Bills 11-5 [3]

Patriots 6-10

Jets 6-10

Dolphins 1-15

Ravens 14-2 [1]

Steelers 9-7 [6]

Browns 6-10

Bengals 6-10

Texans 10-6 [4]

Titans 9-7 [7]

Colts 9-7

Jaguars 6-10

Chiefs 12-4 [2]

Broncos 10-6 [5]

Chargers 6-10

Raiders 3-13

Cowboys 9-7 [4]

Eagles 7-9

Giants 4-12

Redskins 3-13

Seahawks 14-2 [2]

49ers 12-4 [6]

Rams 8-8

Cardinals 5-11

Vikings 10-6 [3]

Packers 7-9

Bears 7-9

Lions 4-12

Saints 14-2 [1]

Buccaneers 13-3 [5]

Falcons 9-7 [7]

Panthers 6-10

#7 Falcons 20-24 #2 Seahawks

#6 49ers 34-17 #3 Vikings

#5 Buccaneers 30-20 #4 Cowboys

#7 Titans 17-31 #2 Chiefs

#6 Steelers 20-17 #3 Bills

#5 Broncos 16-23 #4 Texans

#6 49ers 28-31#1 Saints

#5 Buccaneers 21-24 #2 Seahawks

#6 Steelers 24-27 #1 Ravens

#4 Texans 31-28 #2 Chiefs

#2 Seahawks 24-30 #1 Saints

#4 Texans 28-31 #1 Ravens

Baltimore Ravens 20-28 New Orleans Saints

I’m quite confident the Jags will finish with the worst record in the NFL.

@Colts, Texans, Titans, Ravens, Bengals, Packers, Vikings, Chargers

Vs Colts, Texans, Titans, Steelers, Browns, Bears, Lions, Dolphins

An extremely young team with still one of the worst offenses in the NFL, while making the adjustment to more of a 3-4 defense.

I am thinking 3-13.

4 hours ago, paul-mac said:

Bills 11-5 [3]

Patriots 6-10

Jets 6-10

Dolphins 1-15

Ravens 14-2 [1]

Steelers 9-7 [6]

Browns 6-10

Bengals 6-10

Texans 10-6 [4]

Titans 9-7 [7]

Colts 9-7

Jaguars 6-10

Chiefs 12-4 [2]

Broncos 10-6 [5]

Chargers 6-10

Raiders 3-13

Cowboys 9-7 [4]

Eagles 7-9

Giants 4-12

Redskins 3-13

Seahawks 14-2 [2]

49ers 12-4 [6]

Rams 8-8

Cardinals 5-11

Vikings 10-6 [3]

Packers 7-9

Bears 7-9

Lions 4-12

Saints 14-2 [1]

Buccaneers 13-3 [5]

Falcons 9-7 [7]

Panthers 6-10

#7 Falcons 20-24 #2 Seahawks

#6 49ers 34-17 #3 Vikings

#5 Buccaneers 30-20 #4 Cowboys

#7 Titans 17-31 #2 Chiefs

#6 Steelers 20-17 #3 Bills

#5 Broncos 16-23 #4 Texans

#6 49ers 28-31#1 Saints

#5 Buccaneers 21-24 #2 Seahawks

#6 Steelers 24-27 #1 Ravens

#4 Texans 31-28 #2 Chiefs

#2 Seahawks 24-30 #1 Saints

#4 Texans 28-31 #1 Ravens

Baltimore Ravens 20-28 New Orleans Saints

what on planet earth would possess you to think the texans will finish better than the titans and that those same texans will beat KC in the playoffs?!?!?!?!?

• Like 2