• #68 Ashtyn Davis S
    • #79 Jabari Zuniga DE
    • #120 La'Mical Perine RB
    • #125 James Morgan QB
    • #129 Cameron Clark OT
    • #158 Bryce Hall CB
    • #191 Braden Mann P

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2020 at 04:00 PM

10 minutes ago, Big T said:

I guess if your looking at everything JD has done this year, then don't forget what he's already done for next years draft, a 5 from the Giants and a 7th from KC I think.

Which gives us 9 going into next year and that number could grow depending on how our team shapes up. I didn't count the 6th rounder from N.E.because we owed a 6th.

Does it become a 4th since he stayed there?

#11 Mekhi Becton OT(A)- Mountain of a manchild. Will be a force, has some things to clean up but we nailed this one.
#59 Denzel Mims WR(A++)- One plus for the value of where we got him and another for the trade back we executed. Mims is physical and the Corners in our division are very physical. 
#68 Ashtyn Davis S(B+)- This is where you draft Safeties IMO. Davis can do a lot but he has the range we deep in the middle.
#79 Jabari Zuniga DE(B)- Good EDGE prospect, should compete for snaps early. Love the motor. 
#120 La'Mical Perine RB(B)- Do it all back who should see about 10-12 snaps a game helping keep Bell fresh. 
#125 James Morgan QB(B)- Need a backup QB bad and he was one of the better 2nd tier prospects.
#129 Cameron Clark OT(B+)- Transitioning to Guard will make him a fun project. Can see him being a really good OG for us or at least quality depth. 
#158 Bryce Hall CB(A)- Injuries hurt him but if he's healthy he's one of the better Corner prospects in the draft.
#191 Braden Mann P(A)- Have you seen his leg?
  • Like 1

I occasionally lurked over two years (mainly just during the draft, FA, and sometimes during/after games), but not nearly as often as I used to. I figured that coming down with the coronavirus a month before the draft was a solid impetus to post again though. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NewAge said:

I occasionally lurked over two years (mainly just during the draft, FA, and sometimes during/after games), but not nearly as often as I used to. I figured that coming down with the coronavirus a month before the draft was a solid impetus to post again though. 

You got it ?!

Becton (A)

Mims: (A+)

Davis: (B)

Zuniga: (B)

Perine: (B)

Morgan: (D+)

Clark: (A)

Hall: (A+)

Mann: (C)

Great first draft for big JD. Some of the picks I absolutely like the player but just not the position. Davis, Morgan and Mann all look good, especially Davis. But when we’ve drafted guys like Mims and Hall who could of gone way earlier it’s all worked itself out. Another thing for me is the UDFA; I’d rate that as a whole A+. 

Overall grade B+/A-. But in reality for the fistpumping selecting Mims after the trade down, the selection of Bryce Hall who was a big time steal and most importantly for all the memes/fun with Becton Snr this last few days has been awesome!! 

• Like 1

I could understand being down on Morgan because he's a bad player but being down on him because you wanted a different position is a tad bit odd. We seen what its like having no backup QB when Sam went down and this kid will at least go out there and take the risks a backup needs to take to win a game. 

Edited by KingOfTheDot

9 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I could understand being down on Morgan because he's a bad player but being down on him because you wanted a different position is a tad bit odd. We seen what its like having no backup QB when Sam went down and this kid will at least go out there and take the risks a backup needs to take to win a game. 

I can’t give an accurate grade on Morgan the player because I didn’t put a second into looking into qbs this year. I completely get what your saying but we have a young qb (younger than Morgan fwiw) I don’t see why we need to be grooming a qb. 

If the worst happens and Sam gets put on IR early and we have to play the season with Morgan then sure it will still be fun to watch as he’s a young player. But he will like most rookie qbs struggle. 

However if in fact Sam is maybe hurt for a game or two throughout the year I would rather a backup qb who won’t be flustered and has won games in the league. I don’t mean Fales/Falk or anyone like that I was thinking at the beginning of FA of Mariota/Winston/Flacco/Kennum. 

Anyway it’s done now and I will support the pick. I still feel like that fourth round pick could of been used on a wide receiver or a guy like Curtis Weaver but nevertheless it’s done now.