• #68 Ashtyn Davis S
    • #79 Jabari Zuniga DE
    • #120 La'Mical Perine RB
    • #125 James Morgan QB
    • #129 Cameron Clark OT
    • #158 Bryce Hall CB
    • #191 Braden Mann P

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2020 at 04:00 PM

9 hours ago, NewAge said:

Yeah. Pretty mild symptoms but they lasted for a few weeks. 

Same here, over a month ago. Mild, but 12 days of it. Glad youre doing better too. Also good to see you here. We need the older posters back. Forum hasnt been the same.

• Like 1

Mims selection is the victory for Jets.    He was supposed to be taken in 1st but no.  Available at 48 but traded down 11 spots to pick up extra mid rounder. Still available at 59 and got him.  If you think otherwise then you are truly delirious.   Oh by the way, this voting needs to be closed. :P

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Watching some Clark,  that dude is made for OG. Hope we found something there 

I was thinking the same when I saw his tape. Especially against Clemson and SC. I just hate the offseason situation for rookies like him. 

14 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Watching some Clark,  that dude is made for OG. Hope we found something there 

Yeah I couldn’t help but think that be an Becton, being training buddies and all would man the left side of the line and become absolute maulers together.

• Like 1

First I think this draft can turn out to be very special and I think barring injuries it will be one that Jets fans can look back on and say JD hit a home run.

A+ Meckhi  will be special.

A = Mims his upside is only limited by his desire to be exceptional

A+  Davis, because he can do so many things good on a football field, but lets not forget this is a guy who faced adversity throughout his life, this kid is a champion of life.

and it translates to his game.

C+=B  Jabari, this is interesting because this could turn out to be an A+. Its interesting because he went back to college because he thought he could better his draft stock and show the NFL that he was deserving of a first round grade. His high ankle sprain derailed his plans.

But should he be the person/player he thinks he is and drafted in the 3rd round, Jabari could be the steal of this draft.

C/B + Perine, He's a serviceable back, and career backup, but he can catch out of the backfield, and could be on the Jets for 7 years.

B/A+ Morgan if he is as smart as everyone says, a cerebral player with a rifle arm, who can make all the throws and eliminate forcing the ball, he not only can be an exceptional backup. But should Darnald have to sit out a few games, this guy can come in and be effective.

B+ Clark I believe can be moved to the inside and become a starter in year 2, the talent is there to excel at guard.

C/B+ Hall,  This pick is intriguing because he's coming off a serious ankle injury. There is no denying that he was a major talent prior to his injury, and would have gone late first round early second round. The injury must have been bad enough that the entire league passed on him.

The upside is if he can return to form, he would be one of the biggest steals of the draft.

A+ Mann The pick of Mann was genius , this is a player who has the potential to put teams on their heels and to rescue his team with booming punts. Not only so but the guy can place the punt which is amazing. Mann could have a pro bowl calibre career and can find himself on the Jets for the next 15 years if he wants.

Phenom of a pick at 6 .....Amazing.

So on the whole, a very good draft, filled a lot of holes with quality players, quality individuals, who have high character traits. 

Can't ask for more.

Over all I'd say a B+

• Like 1

I don't think guys should always love everything their team does but seeing fans complain about picks like Davis, Morgan and Mann make my head hurt.

"We didn't need a safety"

"We didn't need a backup Quarterback"

"We could have gotten a punter in UDFA"

This misconception that the draft is always about the next season is something that has to stop. Future needs have to be taken into consideration, best player available, special teams, etc.. all of that matters.