11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the player of the game?

• Josh McCown
    • Robby Anderson
    • Demario Davis
    • Jamal Adams
    • Terrence Brooks
    • Other

Davis was an animal. I was watching the game and red zone at the same time so I kept wondering "who the hell is that" lol. Also very impressed with Jamal. He very well could develop into one of the best DBs in the game. Not many players can be a factor in coverage, as a pass rusher, and as a run defender the way he can be. 

Being said, I'm going to give my vote to McCown. Credit to him- he was stellar yesterday. Even more impressive that of his 5 incompletions, 2 were drops. 

I went with Adams but honestly could be McCown, it's encouraging to see a positive swagger to this team. Our young pieces looked good, I hope we can see more of this going forward. If Adams/McGuire/Maye/Shell/Anderson/Stewart/Leo/ASJ can continue to get better then this season is a success. 

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:17 AM, Bobby816 said:

I love Jamal Adams, but this one is hands down Davis. Anyone really voting for Adams is just a fanboy.

I have to give it to the whole offensive line, but it is hard not to give it to the run stoppers on the Jets. I think too many Jets fans are going overboard about Adams. No question the guy is going to be a outstanding player, but we all are so hard up for a star on the Jets we are getting carried away. What the Jets front office is doing now is like putting a band aid on a cancer patient. By bring in veteran player to win 5 or 6 games and costing us a top 3 or 4 pick will be a disaster for this team. I think a lot of people feel the same way that is why this board has been so quiet. Mac, Woody, & Bowels do people on this board really have faith in the, THREE STOOGES. 

Archived