State Of The Roster

Bianconero

19 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Ya I messed it up. Someone made a whole new thread about peoples opinions of the roster and I tried merging it to the JD thread and that got messed up (I accidentally merged the wrong one). So I merged this one with those being they were similar. Feel free to start a new thread if you want more about what you orginally had.

That makes sense. I'll work on it later.

I think the Jets should go after one more reclamation project, O J Howard.   Howard is still a very talented player who for some reason has not be able to jell with the Tampa Bay QBs.   With Tampa bringing in Gronk and Cameron Brate on the roster Howard's days on the Bucs are numbered.    I would be willing to give a 5th round pick for O J Howard.  Chris Herndon is probably the best TE talent currently on the team but is coming off an injured-prone year.   How about giving O J Howard a chance to prove himself?  

Edited by famousj
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, famousj said:

I think the Jets should go after one more reclamation project, O J Howard.   Howard is still a very talented player who for some reason has not be able to jell with the Tampa Bay QBs.   With Tampa bringing in Gronk and Cameron Brate on the roster Howard's days on the Bucs are numbered.    I would be willing to give a 5th round pick for O J Howard.  Howard was Chris Herndon is probably the best TE talent currently on the team but is coming off an injured-prone year.   How about giving O J Howard a chance to prove himself?  

I'm in.. We seem to be high on Griffin though so doubtful. 

1 hour ago, famousj said:

I think the Jets should go after one more reclamation project, O J Howard.   Howard is still a very talented player who for some reason has not be able to jell with the Tampa Bay QBs.   With Tampa bringing in Gronk and Cameron Brate on the roster Howard's days on the Bucs are numbered.    I would be willing to give a 5th round pick for O J Howard.  Chris Herndon is probably the best TE talent currently on the team but is coming off an injured-prone year.   How about giving O J Howard a chance to prove himself?  

I'm not against this. 

One of the interesting things about our skill position players is that we’re aren’t just fast. Our skills players are also tall and strong.

Herndon - 6’4” 253

Perriman - 6’2” 215

Mims - 6’3” 206

Griffin - 6’6” 255

Aside from tiny Crowder at 5’9” 170 something, we have surrounded Darnold with big targets. Our 12 personnel is going to be tough to handle because all those guys can run block but Perriman, Mims and Herndon can also burn you deep. 

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 1

Outside chance he proves healthy but man a healthy Enunwa takes this team to another level with his ability to line up all over the field. 

Crowder-Perriman-Mims-Herndon-Griffin-Bell is already solid IMO but adding Enunwa to that and maybe just maybe one of the young guys stands out(I'm banking on Smith). Now that would be legit for Sammy.

8 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Outside chance he proves healthy but man a healthy Enunwa takes this team to another level with his ability to line up all over the field. 

Crowder-Perriman-Mims-Herndon-Griffin-Bell is already solid IMO but adding Enunwa to that and maybe just maybe one of the young guys stands out(I'm banking on Smith). Now that would be legit for Sammy.

Iv always loved Enunwa. However I think we have to at this stage think that’s he not coming back. Still unsure how he feels about playing for us after all that drama a few months back about injury settlements etc. 
It would be a massive bonus and my god I’d love to see him out there for us but I think it’s unlikely. 

24 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Iv always loved Enunwa. However I think we have to at this stage think that’s he not coming back. Still unsure how he feels about playing for us after all that drama a few months back about injury settlements etc. 
It would be a massive bonus and my god I’d love to see him out there for us but I think it’s unlikely. 

His money is guaranteed so that wouldn't be an issue. 

37 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

His money is guaranteed so that wouldn't be an issue. 

His attitude might be. Bad blood now since the rehab no-show fine.  

Plus Quincy liked that obnoxious anti-Jets tweet by CJ2K about how would rather have gone somewhere else than here.  You know... Chris Johnson, the *criminal.  Quincy has to go.  Swallow the money Maccagnan gave him for no logical reason and move on.  One of Mac's more stupid financial decisions.  Still doesn't rival the $25 million needless Sanchize extension...  dumbest move of that Tannenbaum/Rex era. 

*alleged

Ex-NFL star Chris Johnson named in murder-for-hire plot that left two deadFormer star linked to murder-for-hire shootings, TMZ reports

• Johnson hasn’t been charged but is suspected of funding crime

Edited by dcat