2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

They said on Redzone that a Dolphins loss, no matter what else happens makes it so the Titans are in

thought maybe it'd affect seeding but seems like they'll be locked into the 6th seed (browns lose) or 7th (browns win) no matter what.

Let's hope Vrabel doesn't go meathead and play everyone.

Just now, Kiltman said:

thought maybe it'd affect seeding but seems like they'll be locked into the 6th seed (browns lose) or 7th (browns win) no matter what.

Let's hope Vrabel doesn't go meathead and play everyone.

Browns win so I think they are locked into their spot now?

Just rest everyone Vrabel!!!!

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Wait, scratch that, the Titans are still fighting for the division lead. They could be the 4 seed or the 7th........

yeah, lets hope Frank helps us out at puts up 35 in the first half and Vrabel just rests the second half.

Trade Wentz for a 2 and a 3
Trade Ertz for a 4

1 Ja'Marr Chase WR
2  Jalen Mayfield OL (His name is Jalen. Obvious pick) 
2  Derion Kendrick CB
3 Paris Ford S or Talanoa Hufanga S
3 Cameron McGrone LB 
4 Greg Newsome II CB
5 Landon Dickerson OL
5 QB 
6 DL
6 DL
6 TE
7 QB
7 LB

That tie with Cincy really screwed us. If that was a loss we would’ve been picking 3rd instead of 6th as our strength of schedule was a bit worse than the Falcons and Texans. Oh well.

I highly doubt we’ll be able to get that big trade down haul I would have liked now.

The top 3 QBs and probably Sewell will be off the board before our pick.

I’m pretty positive one of Parsons or Chase will be on the board still. I think it’s more likely Parsons, but who knows. Maybe both are still there.

I still wouldn’t mind a trade down but compensation would have to be worthwhile. Overall even if we stay at 6 I’ll probably be happy with one of the picks although I have a feeling it won’t be one of the guys that we are clamoring for right now.

7 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Trade Wentz for a 2 and a 3
Trade Ertz for a 4

1 Ja'Marr Chase WR
2  Jalen Mayfield OL (His name is Jalen. Obvious pick) 
2  Derion Kendrick CB
3 Paris Ford S or Talanoa Hufanga S
3 Cameron McGrone LB 
4 Greg Newsome II CB
5 Landon Dickerson OL
5 QB 
6 DL
6 DL
6 TE
7 QB
7 LB

I like the picks made from the little I’ve seen and heard. Thought McGrone would’ve been better off going back to school. If we can nab him in the 3rd that’s good value. Have heard a lot of good things about Newsome. Could be a diamond in the rough. Kendrick has great ball skills. Don’t know a lot about the OL and not sure we need to spend a second one, but I wouldn’t complain that much either if he’s good value at the top of the 2nd.