2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Right now I think my two preferred picks to start out this draft would be realistic would be Horn at 12, then one of Bateman or Marshall at 37.

I'd be very cool with that. I think mine is 12 Waddle or Smith, 37 ASJ or Stokes. Or if Newsome is somehow there. I do like the "X" profile of Marshall and Bateman, and Horn just has that vibe that he's gonna be successful. There's quite a few combos with like 10 or so players I'd be very happy with.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Right now I think my two preferred picks to start out this draft would be realistic would be Horn at 12, then one of Bateman or Marshall at 37.

I'd be absolutely shocked if Bateman makes it to 37.

Realistically, I 90% expect Jaycee Horn to be the pick at 12, and I'm pretty meh on the pick.

8 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Feels like a risky move. Unless the league is way lower on Bateman, I’m not that comfortable banking on either to fall to #37.  

If they pulled it off awesome. But if we get both, feel like we traded #37 + #84 to move up.

12 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Howie, Nick, andy, speak today at 11:20am. Smoke screen season!!!

smith weights 166, hopefully that scares teams off and drops him to us. I only want 5 players with the 12th pick or we should trade down.

chase, pitts, waddle ,smith , parsons 

Why not Surtain or Horn? Not disagreeing, just curious.

24 minutes ago, ACO said:

His competition is Flacco. Lol. If this is a smokescreen then it is a dumb one. Just draft a WR/CB/TE and keep it moving. 

They just want to give the impression that they would think about drafting a qb so people will draft a qb infront of them