2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

31 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Both corners could be gone by 8. I highly doubt either one of them are there at 12... but the draft can get crazy so we just have to wait and see. I think the most likely "sexy" player at 12 is Smith, whom I would love but could see the Eagles passing on him.... cause Howie.

This is really really doubtful. We already know 3 of the 1st 8 are already QB’s. Then there is Chase, Pitts, Sewell, 2 more QB’s. I see almost zero scenario where 2 teams pass on those players for either CB. 

If the Panthers take CB at 8, then both could be gone by 10, but then likely Waddle and/or Smith makes it to us

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

This is really really doubtful. We already know 3 of the 1st 8 are already QB’s. Then there is Chase, Pitts, Sewell, 2 more QB’s. I see almost zero scenario where 2 teams pass on those players for either CB. 

If the Panthers take CB at 8, then both could be gone by 10, but then likely Waddle and/or Smith makes it to us

I could see Detroit going CB if they have a high enough grade on Pat Surtain. It is super unlikely but possible.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All 5 QBs are going in the top 9, IMO. I think if Lance and Fields start to fall you'll see NE or WAS move up and grab one and Denver will grab the other.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Or to the Giants. Depends if anyone else is willing to trade up for a QB before we pick as well. 

The more QBs that go before 12... the better.

The Giants have Bradbury and just dumped a Brinks truck in front of Adoree. That would be shocking 

39 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I have no idea what happens with Fields. I don't understand what has happened with him this draft process. No idea what the Broncos are doing either. They are a wild card too. But, if I was running Carolina I'm grabbing a QB no question. It's crazy to me that you would think Darnold is enough to stop you from taking another shot on a talented QB prospect, especially one with more mobility, cheaper contract, and you don't even have to trade up? That seems like a gift. I love Jaycee. He has the mentality I want from a corner. I think you can coach some of the grabbiness out of him, but he's not a full proof prospect and while corner is a valuable position I just don't see how even a dominant edge stops you from taking a top 5 caliber QB prospect and to me Fields is definitely that. Do you think Washington would rather have Chase Young or Justin Herbert right now? 

I agree they should take Fields but I haven't heard a lot of buzz around Carolina picking a QB since the Darnold trade. Hell I think they should take Lance if he falls to 8, but knows what they really want. The top 10 of this draft could go so many different ways, should be a wild one.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

The Giants have Bradbury and just dumped a Brinks truck in front of Adoree. That would be shocking 

Thought we were talking about Waddle? I've seen lots of people talking about the Giants getting another WR to pair with Golladay to make sure Jones has no excuses for bad play. They could also go OL as well though. If Horn or Surtain make it to 11, I think we feel good about them at 12 barring a trade up.

27 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I could see Detroit going CB if they have a high enough grade on Pat Surtain. It is super unlikely but possible.

Not happening a year after they took okudah, most likely. 

46 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Detroit is the biggest wildcard in the draft right now. They can go just about any route - the could take a QB, WR, OL, DL, LB or CB.