2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

20 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Watch we get jamar chase at 12...

I remember this time last year ceedee and jeudy were top 10 picks 

Iirc, jeudy interviewed like turds and ceedee had an average combine, which tanked his stock a bit. If chase runs 4.4, jumps 37"+, it's a wrap he goes top 5-10.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Iirc, jeudy interviewed like turds and ceedee had an average combine, which tanked his stock a bit. If chase runs 4.4, jumps 37"+, it's a wrap he goes top 5-10.

Yeah I think Chase sticks up there, could see the same sorta fall happen for the other two though.

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

😂

Kwitty Paye incoming. I said months ago that it wouldn't surprise me if he was the pick. 

Taking Slater would be disappointing. I can't imagine taking an iOL prospect in the top 12 only to have them sit the bench for their first year. 

Edited by Scalamania

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

And it being a Northwestern player to boot.

Couldn't care less that he's from Northwestern.

But Paye and Slater would both be pretty disappointing. Horn a bit less, but still less than ideal.

I have the strongest of feelings the Cowboys take Surtain and he's every bit as good as advertised.

15 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Sorry to quote this twice - but it's eye opening not seeing Parsons named mentioned here. I'm guessing due to his position and character concerns he's probably off our board. 

I'll be shocked if we take him. Not the type of guy Howie would take, at a position he doesn't value.

If we do the area scout and even Gannon probably pounded the table hard.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

I keep forgetting we still haven't traded Ertz lol.

Wonder if they just wait til the Draft or after, they could even keep him til the deadline now that they are so far under.

Feel like they'll get a conditional 2022 pick whenever it happens unless he's used to move around the draft in a month.
Like pop up into the end of the round and use Ertz as the value to even out that swap if teams don't want to give a straight pick.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Couldn't care less that he's from Northwestern.

That was said in jest. 

But while we're at it for fun,  give me some Northwestern studs. I can't even think of one. How rare is that?

When Steve Tasker and Otto Graham are the best and most recent successes, that's ugly.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Paye and Slater would both be pretty disappointing. Horn a bit less, but still less than ideal.

I have the strongest of feelings the Cowboys take Surtain and he's every bit as good as advertised.

I'm gonna be so letdown if we take anyone that's not a WR , CB or Parsons. Like furious and letdown at the same time