50 Togiai
51 Onwuzurike
52 Teven
53 Cosmi
54 Wyatt 
55 Nixon

55 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sheeesh that route 😬👀

Yea, he's probably going to be really good if he stays healthy. I still prefer him over Waddle. Can't teach 6'1", but he can chug weight gainer. I just need him up to 175. The route running transitions are so seamless with him. If he weighed 185 lbs, I don't think there's a chance he gets out of the top 10.

Edited by Jeezla

21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Yea, he's probably going to be really good if he stays healthy. I still prefer him over Waddle. Can't teach 6'1", but he can chug weight gainer. I just need him up to 175. The route running transitions are so seamless with him. If he weighed 185 lbs, I don't think there's a chance he gets out of the top 10.

I dont even want him to get to 185, his quickness is what makes him so dangerous. I think I remember reading he actually got down to 170 from 175 this past season and you can notice how much more burst he has.

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

A scout texted Daniel Jeramiah saying Fields had the best proday hes seen in a long time, did he not see Zack Wilsons?

They basically did the same throws, but Fields actually ran the 40, and did it very fast.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

They basically did the same throws, but Fields actually ran the 40, and did it very fast.

Wilson did was more accurate on off balanced throws, he had so many impressive throws that were Mahomes esque. Fields was good but I don't think it was as good as Wilsons. Wilson had more tougher throws scripted on the run, or moving around pocket.

Trade Ertz for a 4th

1 DeVonta Smith WR
2 Jayson Oweh DE
3 Kelvin Joseph or Keith Taylor or Ben St-Juste CB
3 Jordan Smith DE
4 Tyree Gillespie SS
4 Garrett Wallow LB
5 Tay Gowan CB
6 Shi Smith WR
6 Josh Palmer WR
6 Rachad Wildgoose Jr CB/S
7 Ian Book QB
7 Buddy Johnson LB

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

His accuracy was god awful.

I'm not disagreeing, and if you read the article it states he missed throws. But we've seen him game in and game out show very good accuracy. So again, I don't understand what takeaways we get from these things.

29 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm not disagreeing, and if you read the article it states he missed throws. But we've seen him game in and game out show very good accuracy. So again, I don't understand what takeaways we get from these things.

It also shows how the QB handles pressure, it's basically a job interview and they're judging you on everything you do which can be pretty nerve wracking. Ryan Day even said how it's just a very awkward scene, 200 people and it's just very quiet all just watching every move you do.