2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

27 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

It also shows how the QB handles pressure, it's basically a job interview and they're judging you on everything you do which can be pretty nerve wracking. Ryan Day even said how it's just a very awkward scene, 200 people and it's just very quiet all just watching every move you do.

You think his pro day shows how he handles pressure more than the playoffs and Natty?

Jaelen philips scares the heck out of me with his injury history and how he retired after a concussion and came back. But he has the most potential for a defensive player in this draft. He barely played in college and his last 7 games he was an animal when he started figuring things out. Got to miami at 225 pounds and got up to 270. Such an athlete, very explosive. Former number 1 recruit. If he drops due to medical history I’m all aboard taking him round 2. Or even trading up a bit to get him 

9 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Why do people hate Paye? Just because of college production? 

My favorite thing about Paye is the when you read/research information about him there's usually only two things that are strengths - his athletic ability and the fact that he has some backstory that's irrelevant to the NFL. 

He's got great athletic ability, no doubt about that but there's nothing else to his game that scream first round prospect - his production sucks, he's got the numbers of a rotational pass rusher even though he's been a starter the past 2/3 years; his upper half/bend is stiff, his technique is unrefined and mediocre at best. 

I think he's a better fit towards the end of the first round vs being a top 12 guy.