2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I have hope for Reagor in our new scheme, Nick seems to put a heavy emphasis on playing to the player strengths and putting wideouts on routes that they will excel on. Reagor wasn't put in the best situations last season and was often asked to just run streaks. He excelled at posts in colleges, he needs to run more of those, drags, crossers , reverses stuff to use his speed. I dont want to see him running comebacks, back shoulders.

I think Reagor is gonna bounce back big time. Especially if we draft another WR that starts opposite of him. 

12 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I hope he does because if he doesn't that's a pick that is going to haunt this team for a while - especially Jefferson/Higgins/Aiyuk continue to impress/improve. 

However, I have very little faith in him coming close to being a competent #1 WR. 

I’m not mad at that opinion, but if Reagor was healthy and on Minnesota his numbers would look way different compared to Jefferson on the Eagles dealing with some of the unfortunate injuries Reagor suffered which caused him to miss a good chunk of a shortened offseason and the season too. Not to mention we had some of the worst QB play. I think Sirianni will use Reagor better and hopefully a full offseason and a coach that knows receivers will get the best out of him and the other young guys.

17 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I hope he does because if he doesn't that's a pick that is going to haunt this team for a while - especially Jefferson/Higgins/Aiyuk continue to impress/improve. 

However, I have very little faith in him coming close to being a competent #1 WR. 

I'll be stocked if he can become our healthy DJack 2.0. 700-800 and game ending type plays. We've never had like true alpha Wrs here. TO is the only one in a long time. Alshon was a 700-900 type WR too. We've been super successful threw the entire 2000s till now without a dominate WR. I'd like that to change but it's not the end of the world since we know we can make it work , plenty of examples in last 20+ years. We also have the small sample of the TO years working as well. 

I think Reagor is gonna have a 2021 that's night and day with his 2020. He has a lot of tools. Gonna be a lot of quick hitters that allows him to use his RAC ability. I'm curious to see what the future holds for Quez and Hightower. I think at least one of them rises.

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Am I the only one who cares not a lick for any of these over inflated pro day numbers? 

I honestly don't either. If the 40 doesn't come from the laser at the combine it's not real in my book. Twitter is hilarious with all of the ppl laughing at Eagles fans reactions to Pitts and Chase numbers. Some really dumb ppl out there.

14 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I honestly don't either. If the 40 doesn't come from the laser at the combine it's not real in my book. Twitter is hilarious with all of the ppl laughing at Eagles fans reactions to Pitts and Chase numbers. Some really dumb ppl out there.

Twitter in general is just full of stupid people. 

Edited by Scalamania