2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

1 Jaylen Waddle WR
1 (Trade our 2022 1st, the Colts 3rd, and Ertz for a late 1st) Jaelan Phillips DE
2 Jalen Mayfield LG
3 Jaylen Twyman DT
4 Jaelon Darden WR
5 Traded for a '22 4th
6 traded for RB Jaylen Samuels
6 Jaylon Moore RG
6 Traded for LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin
7 Traded for DE Jalen Jelks
7 Packaged with our 5th for a '22 4th

Boom

I do like the name Jaylen.....

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'd like him so much more if he wasn't a mid/late 1st projected pick. I think he's a straight up 2nd rounder, but I do like him. I just don't think he's ever going to dominate at 220 lbs. Zaven and Parsons can rag doll RB's.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'd like him so much more if he wasn't a mid/late 1st projected pick. I think he's a straight up 2nd rounder, but I do like him. I just don't think he's ever going to dominate at 220 lbs. Zaven and Parsons can rag doll RB's.

Yeah he's so much fun and exactly the kind of player you want in today's pass happy NFL, but yeah he's not a candidate for 12. 

Our coaching staff did come from a team where a guy named Darius Leonard was playing at 215 lbs though. They would probably love him, but he'll be gone by the time 37 comes around.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah he's so much fun and exactly the kind of player you want in today's pass happy NFL, but yeah he's not a candidate for 12. 

Our coaching staff did come from a team where a guy named Darius Leonard was playing at 215 lbs though.

Where did you read that? Almost positive he plays around 230 (he did as rook, when he should have won DROY)

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Smaller LBs that can cover at a high level are becoming more of the norm. The days of the Trotters is kind of going by the wayside.

Of course, but I thought Leonards best traits coming out were Instincts and block shedding. Don't think JOK can shed blocks like Leonard, he's more like Roquan. 33" arms help his cause tho.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Of course, but I thought Leonards best traits coming out were Instincts and block shedding. Don't think JOK can shed blocks like Leonard, he's more like Roquan. 33" arms help his cause tho.

True. JOK is more like a safety though. His shuttle and 3 cone numbers crush Leonards.