All at the same time last year.

56 minutes ago, Danger said:

I still can't wrap my had around how Bama had 

Jerry Jeudy
Henry Ruggs
Devonta Smith
Jaylen Waddle

All at the same time last year.

or that henry ruggs went like 11 overall in a draft and was easily the worst of those 4. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

and still

I love devonta think he will drop though for being skinny and then like 4 years later everyone will be like of that was a stupid reason to knock him.

Edited by ninjapirate

I was playing around with the TDN draft simulator and a kid who I taught a couple years ago popped on there. Looks like he might have a real shot of getting drafted. That is pretty cool 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was playing around with the TDN draft simulator and a kid who I taught a couple years ago popped on there. Looks like he might have a real shot of getting drafted. That is pretty cool 

is he gonna star in direct to streaming movies after being a huge eagles free agent signing failure like Nnamdi Asomugha? 

13 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I love devonta think he will drop though for being skinny and then like 4 years later everyone will be like of that was a stupid reason to knock him.

Possibly. I have him as a top 5 guy right now but obviously that can change but he just dominated a very capable secondary. Very impressive stuff from him thus far. 

Just a reminder I loved Tee Higgins pre-draft (picked him in the 1st round in a mock I posted on here) and you all said it was a terrible pick. Just a reminder.

21 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Just a reminder I loved Tee Higgins pre-draft (picked him in the 1st round in a mock I posted on here) and you all said it was a terrible pick. Just a reminder.

tenor.gif?itemid=12085110

lol he looks way better than I expected. Tough that Reagor is hurt with all of these rookie WR's blowing up. I really like Reagor, so hopefully the future will vindicate me. Certainly not a good look with Higgins, Jefferson, Aiyuk, Claypool etc

I feel like this is the case for the Eagles every year isn't?

57 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

just imagine how bad he'd be here 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

just imagine how bad he'd be here 

I was just about to post "cue the "he'd suck here crowd" and you did not disappoint. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

I was just about to post "cue the "he'd suck here crowd" and you did not disappoint. 

well every player that we would have picked instead would have sucked cause eagles

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

He'd probably be a mildly better JJAW if I'm being completely honest.