2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

4 hours ago, Danger said:

He'd probably be a mildly better JJAW if I'm being completely honest.

While the Higgins thing is overblown, Jefferson was most certainly the highest rated WR on everyone's board when we picked and look where we're at. It's just bad scouting/talent evaluation at this point. 

On 10/18/2020 at 9:13 PM, Scalamania said:

While the Higgins thing is overblown, Jefferson was most certainly the highest rated WR on everyone's board when we picked and look where we're at. It's just bad scouting/talent evaluation at this point. 

Reagor was the pick because he existed in the offense better with Ertz. Now that Ertz is a goner Jefferson probably was the better choice. 

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Reagor was the pick because he existed in the offense better with Ertz. Now that Ertz is a goner Jefferson probably was the better choice. 

Everybody here had Jefferson as there 5th or 6th best wideout. I'm the only one that had him 4th, everyone loved mims and I just didn't see it with mims.

4 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Everybody here had Jefferson as there 5th or 6th best wideout. I'm the only one that had him 4th, everyone loved mims and I just didn't see it with mims.

Yeah, even beyond just team fit, I remember a lot not being a big Jefferson guy on here. Most thought he'd be a good WR but nothing special. 

5 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Not everyone, I liked Mims. And to his and my defense; none of us knew he’d be stranded in the worst place imaginable. I’ll revisit his career in 4 years when he leaves. 

I think the entire board just accurately read Howie’s mind and where the team was at. Jefferson was redundant at the time. 
Plus it’s not like Reagor looked bad.

Big difference between draft day and now.

• We know Ertz is cooked, him and Goedert being hurt totally throws out the 12 heavy offense that needed a guy like Reagor.
  • The entire OL is hurt except Kelce (who probably just gutting injuries out again). So the downfield game rarely gets to happen.

I think everyone knew Jefferson was a solid player. It was just not what we needed at the time. I’m sure he’d be putting up end of the game stats here too, even if we don’t have a Thielen to play opposite him. We could use a high volume guy now, but Fulgham seems to be fitting in well there. Think it’s too early to call this one in my opinion aside from calling out anyone who said he’d suck (which I don’t think many people did).

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m standing behind my Reagor take. 

We’ve seen him play 2 games with no preseason. One half of 1 rookie season a draft pick does not make 

How is your Eagles GM picks performing? I remember seriously saying you did better than Howie for real. 

36 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m standing behind my Reagor take. 

We’ve seen him play 2 games with no preseason. One half of 1 rookie season a draft pick does not make 

To his credit, he played well. Got behind the defense twice against Washington and making a really tough grab against the rams. I was excited by his play.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

How is your Eagles GM picks performing? I remember seriously saying you did better than Howie for real. 

My late round picks were....not great but those 1st 3 rounds 100% better. I also traded Sidney Jones for Hassan Reddick 

21- Kristian Fulton CB LSU

34- Jalen Reagor WR TCU

127- Van Jefferson WR Florida

146- David Woodward LB Utah St

167- Alohi Gilman S Notre Dame

176- Quartney Davis WR Texas A&M

191- Jake Hanson C Oregon

196- Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My late round picks were....not great but those 1st 3 rounds 100% better. I also traded Sidney Jones for Hassan Reddick 

21- Kristian Fulton CB LSU

34- Jalen Reagor WR TCU

127- Van Jefferson WR Florida

146- David Woodward LB Utah St

167- Alohi Gilman S Notre Dame

176- Quartney Davis WR Texas A&M

191- Jake Hanson C Oregon

196- Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

Ok so maybe don’t quit the theatre life. lol 

Did Woodward ever catch on anywhere? Man did he have hype here. 

Reagor and Fulton would be a strong 1-2 tho.