2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

The investigation was primarily fueled, according to a draft police report obtained by WJAC, by one football player who claimed he was harassed, hazed and assaulted by other players.

“Numerous team members, and others associated with the football program, were interviewed and overwhelmingly they disclaimed, or flat out denied the allegations, with most saying it was just locker-room horseplay, or teammates joking around, and they felt that the original complaint came from a player looking for a quick transfer to another school,” the report from WJAC writes.

One of the players accused was even given a lie detector test which he passed.

Centre County District Attorney Bernie Cantorna reviewed the police report and declined to file any charges.

That's about the Parsons/Hazing situation, FWIW. 

6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

The allegations are from when he was at Penn State. However, a Majority of the allegations are for his teammate brown. His name is just along with it because of the Fight and the Locker Room Wrestling. 

I totally get what your saying though. You gotta go with the flow of the locker room and either be the alpha or become the Alphas Target. Environment controls everything in that situation.

There was a thing in high school too. Was a reason he left Central Dauphin for Harrisburg. I could be wrong but I thought he was part of the alleged "pool noodling" in the showers.

Is that what I was saying?

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It's not, but go on. 

Like I said, What Branch? What Timeframe? not exact dates. What was your MOS/Rate?

I can give some Ex:

Boot Camp - 

Sock and soap Beating for the guy that kept purposely messing up (Didn't Participate but seen it happen)

Shaving Cream in Boots

Towel Whips / Group Towel Whips

Have plenty of other but well go with the basic generic ones

Just now, Kiltman said:

There was a thing in high school too. Was a reason he left Central Dauphin for Harrisburg. I could be wrong but I thought he was part of the alleged "pool noodling" in the showers.

Is that what I was saying?

What is pool noodling? Smacking dudes with pool noodles? We've all done that. Just not in the showers while naked.

• Like 1

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Like I said, What Branch? What Timeframe? not exact dates. What was your MOS/Rate?

I can give some Ex:

Boot Camp - 

Sock and soap Beating for the guy that kept purposely messing up (Didn't Participate but seen it happen)

Shaving Cream in Boots

USAF - 2007/2011 - SF/E-4.

In my four years, including basic training and my two deployments I have never witnessed anything like this. 

3 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I can give some Ex:

Boot Camp - 

Shaving Cream in Boots

sock and soap beating is assault, not hazing. You just implicated yourself in a felony crime.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

What is pool noodling? Smacking dudes with pool noodles? We've all done that. Just not in the showers while naked.

Ha, Smacking people with your d!ck. Just trying to be a little more vague.

Thats what that guy said happen to him in the shower. A person or people would slap him from behind and call it "getting Sandusky'd" or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Ha, Smacking people with your d!ck. Just trying to be a little more vague.

Thats what that guy said happen to him in the shower. A person or people would slap him from behind and call it "getting Sandusky'd" or something like that. 

Oh, well now he's undraftable.

At the same time, to use your weenie as a weapon...you probably need an impressive package. I'm not sure if it's negative or positive now.

Edited by Jeezla

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

USAF - 2007/2011 - SF/E-4.

In my four years, including basic training and my two deployments I have never witnessed anything like this. 

AYE my A-School was on an AFB lol. Yea you do tend to hear less issues about that in the Air Force. Its mostly Army, Navy and Marines you hear about it from. 

USN - 2009-2012 - MA/E-4 lol

Did my A-School at Lackland AFB San Antonio, TX

Just now, Jeezla said:

Oh, well now he's undraftable.

yeah that claim was the "ughhhh" moment of the report.
However I don't know if he was specifically named in doing that or not. 
And there has been a bunch of stuff discrediting the guy making the claims like @Scalamania posted.

I know he named Parsons as a person doing hazing but not sure what specifically he's said he did. 
Teams will get to the bottom of it I'm sure.

Just now, Kiltman said:

yeah that claim was the "ughhhh" moment of the report.
However I don't know if he was specifically named in doing that or not. 
And there has been a bunch of stuff discrediting the guy making the claims like @Scalamania posted.

I know he named Parsons as a person doing hazing but not sure what specifically he's said he did. 
Teams will get to the bottom of it I'm sure.

WHO ORDERED THE CODE RED ROCKET?!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

AYE my A-School was on an AFB lol. Yea you do tend to hear less issues about that in the Air Force. Its mostly Army, Navy and Marines you hear about it from. 

USN - 2009-2012 - MA/E-4 lol

Did my A-School at Lackland AFB San Antonio, TX

Did my BC/Tech School at Lackland - spent the rest of my time in the ME or in Nebraska lol. 

• Like 1